What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

FrankleHG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gabriela299 said:
I'm still here! Lol it's sad to see this thread so empty.

There's another forum??? What happened?... :(

GC ID: FrankleHG | Faithful gem trader | Dedicated island decorator

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Moderation Notice: Rule 4 Reminder - Thread Posting.
-----
  • 4.1. Do not post an off-topic comment in an existing thread. This derails the conversation and makes it difficult for others to follow. If you have a comment or question that is different from the topic in the thread, please start a new post.
  • 4.2. Thread hijacking is not allowed... this includes starting general chit-chat or banter in legitimate threads. Keep this in the Off Topic section.
  • 4.2.1. Chit-chat in the Off Topic section still falls under all the Forum Rules. So, keep it clean!
You can read all of our forum rules here Forum Rules

All contributors to this thread are reminded of our rules on posting. Taking threads off topic is against our rules. The topic of this thread is - Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!). Please keep it on topic.

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are your islands set up for the different boosts? (e.g., air & water; fire & lightening)? I just got a new island and need to do some "spring cleaning." Just wondering what people's preferences are :)

Also: is today the last day for the Bloom Dragon? I hope not- I only have one so far! They look like a My Little Pony :)

Any ideas what the next seasonal dragon will be? Maybe camouflage-colored for Memorial Day? I hope there is a red-white-and-blue one for the Fourth of July (Patriotic Dragon?)! Can't wait to find out!!

Thanks!

Edit: just got my 2nd bloom! Plant (10) / Storm (10)

Last edited:

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
Wow I'm stunned beyond words , all the people who I thought were friends just up and disappear to another forum that just sad and wrong.
To all you new people here I welcome you and let you all know that I'm here and If you need any help at all with breeding feel free to ask I check in everyday, have fun and Breed on!!!! I'm the one true loyal friend on this DV forum :) And I'll always be here for you all thank you

I have no money so

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
How are your islands set up for the different boosts? (e.g., air & water; fire & lightening)? I just got a new island and need to do some "spring cleaning." Just wondering what people's preferences are :)

Also: is today the last day for the Bloom Dragon? I hope not- I only have one so far! They look like a My Little Pony :)

Any ideas what the next seasonal dragon will be? Maybe camouflage-colored for Memorial Day? I hope there is a red-white-and-blue one for the Fourth of July (Patriotic Dragon?)! Can't wait to find out!!

Thanks!

Have you tried lichen and storm for a bloom got me three or plant storm works well too but beware a lot had 48 hrs from a few of the combos for bloom x

Vicky , dragonville

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FrankleHG said:
There's another forum??? What happened?... :(

GC ID: FrankleHG | Faithful gem trader | Dedicated island decorator

Not aloud to talk about it on open thread

Cecilia_99_00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am only recently realizing that it's best to think of the boosts in terms of the dragons, rather than the habitats. It never occurred to me until one of the 'wise ones' pointed out that it would be a good idea to shift my air boost to the island where I have four water habitats (and no air habitats). Now my level 11 Fog dragons earn 80dc per minute. The dragons in the air habitats (several Blazings) don't have the benefit of the air boost, but the air habitats can't hold much dc anyway, so they still fill to capacity by the time I get to collect.

Similarly my level 15 Panlongs earn 411 per minute and my level 13 Frostfires 166 per minute.

I'm sure I can still improve things but as long as the best earning dragons are in large holding habitats, with maximum earnings, the rest will just potter along anyway.

Not sure if this helps anyone, but maybe one of the 'wise ones' will chirp up and explain it better than me!

Cecilia at the Duckpond

Last edited:

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
I know nothing. I hoping I win gold tonight and that should be enough to tip me over to level 30 finally... I don't even want to think about new levels beyond 30. I just want to get to 30 first lol!

Then i hope I can say welcome to the 30-club then! :)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:

Thanks!

Congrats for the bloom!

My layout boost-wise:

Alice in wonderland island:
I have all my spare boosts on the colluseum island, with no habitats, (except rares) so I easily can see how they affect different dragons without rebuild them all the time. I just move them to different islands when I try, plus I like the boosts as decoration.

Reversed greece or Norway island:
I have one island with 11 earthhabitats with 33 panlongs. Here I have water and fire boosts.

Cold/lightning/metal island:
Here I have an metal boost and lightning boost. I did have an cold earlier but lately it has started to be neg. On the bluefire, so I had to move it to Alice-island. When I start to breed blooms later for shrines I will move the metalboost and ad plant and cold, put the blooms in the cold hab, to max out coins.

Forrest island: here my plant boost is hidden as part of the Forrest.

My farming island and breeding island has habs., but no boosts.

Cecilia_99_00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for Snalfa for your rundown of how you distribute your boosts.

How many habitats do you have in total? And what level have you reached? I'm guessing about 30?

Do you still have plant and fire habitats? They don't hold much cash, but I feel I need to have them in case I need to shift dragons around. Am I wrong here? Could I maybe give them up and replace with extra cold or earth habitats for Panlongs, Frostfires (I have four), Blue Fires and Blooms?

I find it interesting to know how others set up their islands, habitats, and placement of dragons.

Cecilia at the Duckpond

gypsy_purple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SuperSeidel said:
Hii I'm new to this forum- new to any forum actually, I'm addicted to DV and I'm stoked that so many other people are too! If anyone want to add me up I would be happy to share gems :)
SuperSeidel

Welcome :)

Kathy

Most reactions

Latest posts