What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm working on it lol .........this is the first time I've connected it to iTunes apart from the initial start up connect lol x x x

Vicky GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

OH MY! lol Well I am happy to tell you after this is done you don't have to connect to your laptop to update. haha But you will need to either back up to your laptop or icloud so if something like this does happen again you have a back up. So you are missing a bunch of updates then. Girl you gotta keep that thing going with the times which means checking for updates all the time lol

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished my shrine island..now I actually need to get my shrines to gold..this is going to take a while lol

Attachments

• image-2736895153.jpg
    image-2736895153.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 934

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Oh no...well I'm glad it's doing something now...I should of told you to start it early in the day. I forget that we are not on the same time zones sometimes. Sorry...

Oh don't worry it's not your fault lol you tried to help i started it ages ago it's just took way longer than needed because I'm so rubbish I left it for awhile as I got fed up as I didn't know whAt to do but then downloaded a manual off google so had another go x x x

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so disappointed poppy is no longer here!! He was one of my favorites and I instantly felt welcomed by him. He brought so much excitement to the game! Now I almost feel like a dear one has passed away - I hope somehow he will be welcomed back. I almost don't want to visit here anymore...it just feels like so much is lacking with both fletch and poppy gone! Not that I don't enjoy the rest of you - I do! I think it was aptly stated "they were the glue that held us together".

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
OH MY! lol Well I am happy to tell you after this is done you don't have to connect to your laptop to update. haha But you will need to either back up to your laptop or icloud so if something like this does happen again you have a back up. So you are missing a bunch of updates then. Girl you gotta keep that thing going with the times which means checking for updates all the time lol

Lol I'm still learning , it's just stopped but still not working Grrrrr lol I'll just keep trying tomorrow I've got the phone now to compensate lmao x

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son got his 2nd 48 hr today around 9:00 using lichen and storm. I am pretty sure it will be a sun- his first!! He is so excited! But what he is really hoping for is a rainbow! Not because he really wants one but because he wants to get it before me because he knows I REALLY want one!! Little stinker! :) lol!

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragonwish said:
My son got his 2nd 48 hr today around 9:00 using lichen and storm. I am pretty sure it will be a sun- his first!! He is so excited! But what he is really hoping for is a rainbow! Not because he really wants one but because he wants to get it before me because he knows I REALLY want one!! Little stinker! :) lol!

Lol fingers crossed then congratulate him from me x x x

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh don't worry it's not your fault lol you tried to help i started it ages ago it's just took way longer than needed because I'm so rubbish I left it for awhile as I got fed up as I didn't know whAt to do but then downloaded a manual off google so had another go x x x

Ok good...wish I would of been here earlier but I have had so much to get ready for Sunday..tomorrow will be even more crazy for me. Hope it's all going to work now...

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
I love it too. Very inspiring to see his passion. I wish I could "like" it. Tried out of habit.

I agree. I hope you get your answer Shirley from the mods.

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Ok good...wish I would of been here earlier but I have had so much to get ready for Sunday..tomorrow will be even more crazy for me. Hope it's all going to work now...

On try 2 now lol it keeps popping up error -51 and backup session failed if it does not work I'm going to bed and I'll have a go tomorrow if I still can't do it I will make an appointment for mon thanks for helping Hun x x x

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So guys got the and others message on brendans account so if your name is not on the pic please can you tell me thanks x x x

Attachments

• image-3652974481.jpg
    image-3652974481.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 159

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm always around and lurking in the shadows, so when I hear a comment like 1 or 2 specific people are the glue that holds this forum together I take offense as should others and my reason is sound you see for all the newbies who have not been here for so long as my self and others you need to see the logic there's no 1 person that is the glue of this forum but WE all are the glue and have kept it together since the very beginning and will continue to do so and this is in no way intended as offensive but as logical , all that post and help an chat about DV an other topics are what binds this forum together and I like to call this a family and family sticks together no matter what and that is why we all are the glue that truly keeps this forum afloat it's our caring , kindness and friendships that make this the most decent and kindest and fun loving community in all of the Internet. Yes you are all missed and will return soon so stay happy an continue to Breed on!!!! :) #1 family and forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts