What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shellee if you come on I need your help I've totally screwed my iPad!!! I can't get it to come back on I plugged it into the laptop and it wanted to back up all the apps and stuff so I did that then it updated and then it wanted to restore from the backup but it stopped and said it was interrupted and now it just won't do anything it keeps saying it's syncing then it looks like it's done on the laptop but the iPad is saying restore incomplete I don't know what I've done but I can't fix it told you I am rubbish lmao x x x

Ooh no! I hope you can get it straighten.

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Congrats, but are you sure you want to start another game???

Nooooo way lol I'm just going use it to watch my other dragons when I'm out lol x x x

Vicky GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cox7807701 said:
Shellee if you come on I need your help I've totally screwed my iPad!!! I can't get it to come back on I plugged it into the laptop and it wanted to back up all the apps and stuff so I did that then it updated and then it wanted to restore from the backup but it stopped and said it was interrupted and now it just won't do anything it keeps saying it's syncing then it looks like it's done on the laptop but the iPad is saying restore incomplete I don't know what I've done but I can't fix it told you I am rubbish lmao x x x

That happened with my iPhone and I had to reset to factory settings then do the update, ended up spending 3 and a half hours doing it , what a pain!

Tony GCID troutfisher10

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Oh congrats on your iPhone Vicky! :thumbs:

Thankyou it came at a good time too or I wouldn't be able to come on here or DV I've knackerd the pad lol as I'm sure you will have read by now well I just restored it to factory settings but now it won't put the backup back on it and just keeps asking me to connect to itunes when it already is I'm lost now lol I can see a trip to the apple store coming up lmao x x x

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
I love it too. Very inspiring to see his passion. I wish I could "like" it. Tried out of habit.

Awww I know

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Oh no..did you get it fixed yet? You may have to restore to factory and then install the backup from earlier today when it started doing the update...

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tonygtech said:
That happened with my iPhone and I had to reset to factory settings then do the update, ended up spending 3 and a half hours doing it , what a pain!

Tony GCID troutfisher10

I've just tried that it didn't work at first but it's doing something now it says it's syncing the apps all 95 of em which about 80% of are rubbish apps my son has downloaded lol I hope it does not take that long it's 3 am now haha xx x

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cox7807701 said:
I've just tried that it didn't work at first but it's doing something now it says it's syncing the apps all 95 of em which about 80% of are rubbish apps my son has downloaded lol I hope it does not take that long it's 3 am now haha xx x

That's it takes forever lol

Tony GCID troutfisher10

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tonygtech said:
That's it takes forever lol

Tony GCID troutfisher10

Well it's up to 21 now so should be there by 5 am lmao but at least it's doing it xx x

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Oh no..did you get it fixed yet? You may have to restore to factory and then install the backup from earlier today when it started doing the update...

I'm working on it lol .........this is the first time I've connected it to iTunes apart from the initial start up connect lol x x x

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankyou it came at a good time too or I wouldn't be able to come on here or DV I've knackerd the pad lol as I'm sure you will have read by now well I just restored it to factory settings but now it won't put the backup back on it and just keeps asking me to connect to itunes when it already is I'm lost now lol I can see a trip to the apple store coming up lmao x x x

Oh you have to be kidding me...ugh Did you try to do a hard reboot? Hold down power and home button at the same time until it shuts down and you see the apple logo..then let off. Then try to plug it in and see if itunes will recognize it. I haven't actually seen this problem yet....

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Oh no...well I'm glad it's doing something now...I should of told you to start it early in the day. I forget that we are not on the same time zones sometimes. Sorry...

Most reactions

Latest posts