What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, have tried Lichen x Storm for more than 12 times separately in both the EBI and BC.. Got a lot of Storms, Cactuses and Lichens but no Bloom..
I think i have to somehow make room for a plant habitat and should try with Plant x Storm.. What say guys??

Either one should get it for you. That may be the combo that works for you though...I would stick with the EBI though as it was tested and showed that it gave a better chance. Good luck! Hope you get it soon! :thumbs:

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had glitched with the coliseum. The competition was complete, clicked to exchange dragons and i did not get the pop-up saying if I won gold, silver etc. I think I got gold as the gems increased. I think.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SOOOooooo hard to get a sun... i thought crystal and bluefire will get sun...it is during the am's but end up a rainbow.... i still got ice dragon and sun dragon until now breed and breed never got a chance yet... another 20 gems to get the tree gems then i can send more to more friends. I got my bloom dragon first try on lichen 10 , storm 10 second try got a cactus. third try i try it with cactus 10 plus storm 10 i got another 13 hours. 2 bloom in one day. Sometime a little lucky. sometimes not at all.....where are u sun i need some solar flare!!!!

It gets really frustrating doesn't it? Oh...yes..crystal/blue fire is a tricky one..it can be any of the 3. Congrats on all those blooms though! :thumbs: Just keep at it..you will get rainbow. If you haven't seen the rare breeding guide thread that 250strong created it may help you. :thumbs:

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Victoria123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I made it almost 24 hours of just collecting dc as per my latest strategy, and realized a flaw in my logic. I have too many plants and still needed to feed them up to 15 and sell the surplus to make room for hatching. My hc is full and so are the habitats. Since the breeding is a no cost activity I'm still tring to make money with the metal x lightning while trying for rainbow. And also figure i should do another panlog along the way, so i had to make some food to get my inventory down a little :D when I downloaded this app I didn't realize it was a lifetime commitment LOL. But at least I feel a little more focused.

Happy holidays to those who celebrate.

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My gem list won't reset...I'm going to guess it will at some point today maybe....lol

Happy Breeding
Brandy

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
Perfect. If there's one thing this group loves, it's a BADA** game. My Baby Dragon & Aloha Islands are really BADA**, just to cite one example. I'm just disappointed that I can't equip the babies with machine guns so they could shoot one another.

Poppy

Wt heck!?!? Lol

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
No it's just if you enter the invitees ID you both get a special creature summon

My son may be interested in that!!! sounds like his kind of think summoning dark creatures lol I will let him know Adam x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Victoria123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had glitched with the coliseum. The competition was complete, clicked to exchange dragons and i did not get the pop-up saying if I won gold, silver etc. I think I got gold as the gems increased. I think.

That happened to me this morning too. My trophy area doesn't acknowledge that anything was run or won. Don't know if I got any dc or gems, wasn't paying attention.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Either one should get it for you. That may be the combo that works for you though...I would stick with the EBI though as it was tested and showed that it gave a better chance. Good luck! Hope you get it soon! :thumbs:

Try reversing the order. It worked for me that way.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ShirleyWA said:
Just popping in to say hi. Have been reading and trying to keep up, but we are visiting family so not much time to respond much. Congrats to all getting success in breeding. Got my first 36h today, super excited about that. Once a second is born I plan to ask for a custom plan from Master Fletch. Was really interesting the silver plan he made. Cheers to everyone!

Yay congrats hunny x x x

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Victoria123 said:
So I made it almost 24 hours of just collecting dc as per my latest strategy, and realized a flaw in my logic. I have too many plants and still needed to feed them up to 15 and sell the surplus to make room for hatching. My hc is full and so are the habitats. Since the breeding is a no cost activity I'm still tring to make money with the metal x lightning while trying for rainbow. And also figure i should do another panlog along the way, so i had to make some food to get my inventory down a little :D when I downloaded this app I didn't realize it was a lifetime commitment LOL. But at least I feel a little more focused.

Happy holidays to those who celebrate.

Do u have to hibernation cave??? If so fill it with your plants and pull them out a couple at a time to feed them.. That way u can have room for other dragons...

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, have tried Lichen x Storm for more than 12 times separately in both the EBI and BC.. Got a lot of Storms, Cactuses and Lichens but no Bloom..
I think i have to somehow make room for a plant habitat and should try with Plant x Storm.. What say guys??

Sounds like a plan but I would go lichen and storm in one cave and plant / storm in the other ,well that's how I did it anyways lol x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts