What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
First up, the combo for breeding moon and sun is identical. It appears that it's the time of day you put them in the breeding cave that decides if it's a moon or sun. Sun is bred between 7am and 7pm. Moon is bred after 7pm and before 7am. If you are keen, you can change the time on your iphone/ipad to always be after 7pm so that your breeding will get you a moon instead of a sun.

And I am in Brisbane.

Thanks Fletch. Thought it was a myth that time of day mattered. Will try timing it right. Brissie eh? Heading up near you in July. Visiting with my sister in Tallai, and hopefully seeing her twin grandsons due in May, but the are trying to rush the gun and Mum has been in hospital the last couple of weeks.

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m1ssy said:
Yay!!!!!, I finally got my 2nd PAN! Using level 15 pan and level 14 love. Now if I can get a rainbow.

Missy

Congrats!

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Fletch. Thought it was a myth that time of day mattered. Will try timing it right. Brissie eh? Heading up near you in July. Visiting with my sister in Tallai, and hopefully seeing her twin grandsons due in May, but the are trying to rush the gun and Mum has been in hospital the last couple of weeks.

They are jumping the gun. Now is obviously too early. Best wishes to your ... Niece (had to think about that). Hoping things go smoothly for her, well relatively, even if she does need to stay in hospital until her bubs are born.

Oh, and we thought it was a myth too, but the last 70 or so we have bred in our tests all fit into that criteria.

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Thanks for the reminder. I don't always remember that rare because I don't have one, let alone two. But it's only an hour faster breed time ... and I don't think either make an especially pretty adult.

Agreed!!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
Whose summer?

American summer. So it would be summer in hawaii! Wish i had the money to do this. Would be awesome to meet everyone and compare notes!!

Tiffany xoxo

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
Thanks very much Fletch! Having a hard time getting a second Blue on my other account and thought this pair might work. Apparently not. Thanks for saving me the heartache :)

Have you used fire and ice me and my son have both had blues from this within the las week just stick the same pair in Hun till you get one thats what we did x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
That was great. Can't wait for what's next.

Thanks fletch x x x I only tried for you, as you asked us for blurb ,and you help so many out I thought I'd give it a go x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m1ssy said:
Yay!!!!!, I finally got my 2nd PAN! Using level 15 pan and level 14 love. Now if I can get a rainbow.

Missy

Yay congrats x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
American summer. So it would be summer in hawaii! Wish i had the money to do this. Would be awesome to meet everyone and compare notes!!

Tiffany xoxo

Awww me too Hun would love that but im skint too as always lmao x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
altraeis said:
Damn autocorrect again. That should have read, "...your drawing of the thong," .....

Si

Lmao thanks , glad you liked it x x x

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Thanks fletch x x x I only tried for you, as you asked us for blurb ,and you help so many out I thought I'd give it a go x x x

That was my not so subtle plan. Everyone should describe their islands and post it here. You know ... In between all the tips and tricks.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
That was my not so subtle plan. Everyone should describe their islands and post it here. You know ... In between all the tips and tricks.

Oh well it worked on me, maybe that's why it's quiet here ,everyone is working on their blurbs lol x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also guys my son has had the and others message today so if your name ain't on the pic and you have sent a gem in the last 8 hours please let me know thanks x x x

Attachments

• image-188046364.jpg
    image-188046364.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 120

Most reactions

Latest posts