What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
Looks great Vicky!! And just a thought, not that it needs changing, but I'm wondering what replacing white tiles with black tiles will look like once everything is gold?? Loved the black and gold on Fletch's and maybe it could work for your island???

Thanks snuggle I will try that and see what it looks like x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tricia, if i was Poppy i would not at all like that comparison
No reason he shouldn't. Remember when Poppy realised shrines weren't impossible and actually achieved them quite quickly? Now imagine if he'd started playing the game several months earlier and had most of his resources sitting around, waiting to start on something big to do.

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately I didn't get responses to my missing gem gifters yesterday :( Last night I woke 4 times and checked DV - slight guilt complex! BFS, if you are listening, pleeeease fix this issue.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Thanks snuggle I will try that and see what it looks like x x x

I tried it and was not keen they are not so much black when directly next to another path they get little White corners lol x x x

Attachments

• image-349523558.jpg
    image-349523558.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 752

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried it and was not keen they are not so much black when directly next to another path they get little White corners lol x x x

That's a downer, forgot about the white bits. White and gold it is then - which does look great :) Oh, and I see you have Cactus in the Colloseum - I used him in both my accounts yesterday and both gave Gold. Good luck!

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
That would be cool, but I betting on Ms.Brandy call.

Ya, I would too! Sure hope so! I will be up late looking for something to come out!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Really, the silver is getting lighter with a gold tint.

Here is one with only 4 gold. Note how much darker the shrine is.

View attachment 12425

Here ones with 14 golds. Much more lighter silver and a tint of gold.

View attachment 12426View attachment 12427

Poppy, I use photobucket to upload. FYI

I really think it's just the design of the specific statues. I want to guess you have more Fire at Level 15 so could you post a pic of that one, please. Subtley changing the look of the statues as you work towards Gold seems like an enormous waste of coding time and energy. The real test will be to post pix of your statues with remarkably different numbers of LEvel 15 dragons.

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
I really think it's just the design of the specific statues. I want to guess you have more Fire at Level 15 so could you post a pic of that one, please. Subtley changing the look of the statues as you work towards Gold seems like an enormous waste of coding time and energy. The real test will be to post pix of your statues with remarkably different numbers of LEvel 15 dragons.

image-2035300220.jpg

Ok these are my shrines
Currently
Air 36 level 15
Water 36 level 15
Earth 36 level 15
Plant 41 level 15
Lightening 46 level 15
Metal 4 level 15

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
That's a downer, forgot about the white bits. White and gold it is then - which does look great :) Oh, and I see you have Cactus in the Colloseum - I used him in both my accounts yesterday and both gave Gold. Good luck!

Ooh thanks it's the first time I've used cactus x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:

Well I was thinking that as my cold shrine looks the same colour as shirleys and I only have one lvl 15 on that so far x x x

Attachments

• image-778259766.jpg
    image-778259766.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:

rachb1122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
Thanks for the tip, but yes, already tried it. Rachel said she knows what it is but they won't be able to fix it until Monday.

Poppy

I hear Rachel's are really smart. I bet you're in good hands. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts