What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
You know, I never used to click on my rares until the treasure chest came up - evil shrine grind has me tapping them every 10 minutes. Insanity, pure unadulterated insanity :p

You are not alone!!! I'm right there along side you!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
I think she has 5 months to go. He's around.. . He is special as he has the ghost dragons on his islands.

Ok, I need some light shed on this allusive ghost dragon thing!!! I'm really having some envy right now!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
Ok, I need some light shed on this allusive ghost dragon thing!!! I'm really having some envy right now!

I thought ghost dragon was a myth?

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:

I have a ghost dragon too its just invisible using its ghostly powers!!! :D

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who wants to bet the Easter or April fool or some other new thing is gunna be added2 nite at midnight, so I'm staying up till then...waiting..... It would be very nice to have people to chat with on something like, idk a DV forum or something :D

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If I post my shrines could you do that for me? I'm working at getting silver air and then I will have all silver but metal then I will post, or should I finish metal also? Also should I keep saving up for last island or buy food for shrines?

Michael GCID M.P Meyer

You betcha. Taking my son out to the football now, but I'll be checking in when I get home.

Go the Roar!

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
You betcha. Taking my son out to the football now, but I'll be checking in when I get home.

Go the Roar!

K here goes nothing

image-705815541.jpg

image-2185370536.jpg

image-3372174248.jpg

image-1390998333.jpg

image-464275123.jpg

image-3292006390.jpg

image-246078167.jpg

image-3310932147.jpg

Working in air right now so should be done with it by breeding normals airs in a few days, work your magic, btw thanks in advance

Michael GCID M.P Meyer

Last edited:

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh. So I guess I'm gullible too! No such thing as a ghost dragon! Ha. But wasn't there at one point a dragon that could only be seen in the cold habitat in the reflection or something like that? Maybe I was dreaming....

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
Who wants to bet the Easter or April fool or some other new thing is gunna be added2 nite at midnight, so I'm staying up till then...waiting..... It would be very nice to have people to chat with on something like, idk a DV forum or something :D

11:00 pm, little girl come upstairs with bad dream so can't play more until she falls asleep so giving up on until midnight check for new dragon in the morning

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say this but I am breeding too many Suns, with a combo that's supposed to be Moon! I want another Moon so I can breed if I wish, and I am concentrating on breeding Panlongs. All the talk of billions of dollars blew me out of the water. Clearly I have neither the head or the inclination for math, but using Fletch's guide, have seized on 39 Pans as a staple to start with.

Can I just also say that I am in awe of the generosity that sees him preparing breeding plans for so many people. He and Poppy are both math whizzes from what I can see.

Fletch, if it's not too intrusive, what part of Australia do you hail from? I can understand if you prefer to keep that private. I love in Vic, just outside Melbourne. Would an Aussie get together be fun if distances made that feasible? Just us and our iPads or phones and a handy source of wifi nearby. Lol kim

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:

Lol, this is a DV forum

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts