What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, It did not sort out yet! I followed advice and turned off my phone, deleted the game and it is still throwing me out, like I said, round and round we go! I guess I'll have to leave the colosseum alone for now - bummer!

Dammit. Ok. Email BFS. Atleast we ruled out what they would tell you to do so tell them what the problem is, what you did to try to fix it, the device you are using and the ios version you are using. [email protected]

Hope they can figure it out quickly....

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just went back to my sons to check it out before I rebooted , and it was back to normal again so hopefully yours will sort itself soon x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Glad it's fixed. Wonder why dragonwish's didn't sort itself yet...these have been crazy glitches this time around.

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Dammit. Ok. Email BFS. Atleast we ruled out what they would tell you to do so tell them what the problem is, what you did to try to fix it, the device you are using and the ios version you are using. [email protected]

Hope they can figure it out quickly....

My hubby helped me. :) told me to clear out all running apps in background and it fixed the problem. Thank you for the compliment on my fairies!! I successfully sold them via eBay until my babies were born (4, 6 and under). Now I lack that beautiful thing they call "time". :) sculpting is on hold for now until my baby girl 9m is a little older. Then, I'll be back.....lol! Umm...for some reason tho I am finding time for dragonvale 

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My hubby helped me. :) told me to clear out all running apps in background and it fixed the problem. Thank you for the compliment on my fairies!! I successfully sold them via eBay until my babies were born (4, 6 and under). Now I lack that beautiful thing they call "time". :) sculpting is on hold for now until my baby girl 9m is a little older. Then, I'll be back.....lol! Umm...for some reason tho I am finding time for dragonvale 

Lol looks like we were replying to each other at the same time. Your welcome. Oh yes, I get that...hope you get back to selling them soon. Well let me knw when your going strong again. :thumbs: lol I don't have time to do a million things either but here I am haha. Crazy addiction anyways :D

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Don't even feel bad April. I am always doing things like that. :thumbs: Oh no...the shrine grind. lol. It's a pain so I take it nice and slow.... :)

Lol. Thanks! :). Yep, the shrine grind. Just can't seem to stay away from it. It is the ultimate goal for me and I just can't seem to stop myself from breeding and feeding until its done!! No patience for that on my end. I will sit there and watch the food grow just waiting to feed the little buggers up to the next level..haha. I know...crazy right!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
Lol. Thanks! :). Yep, the shrine grind. Just can't seem to stay away from it. It is the ultimate goal for me and I just can't seem to stop myself from breeding and feeding until its done!! No patience for that on my end. I will sit there and watch the food grow just waiting to feed the little buggers up to the next level..haha. I know...crazy right!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

I know I can not seem to make enough dc and food for them... They are worse than my mastiff.... Lol

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
I know I can not seem to make enough dc and food for them... They are worse than my mastiff.... Lol

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Lol!! Totally agree! Can't seem to figure out any faster way to do it at this moment either. Just gotta keep on at it. Hungry buggers.

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! Now I've got Rainbow, Moon and Sun! Can somebody Plz tell me the list of how to breed the limited time dragons?
Thanks
Tonks

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. Could someone tell me if its possible to get a Cold dragon by breeding Cold and Poison. I've been trying forever to get a frostfire and now I finally got a 12 hours, but then I thought it might be a Cold. I don't want to speed it up, as I'm low on gems, but I'd like to know if I finally got that frostfire or I should wait before doing a happy dance lol! Cheers.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wooohoooo!!! My 48hr time was a moon, so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have all dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello all. Could someone tell me if its possible to get a Cold dragon by breeding Cold and Poison. I've been trying forever to get a frostfire and now I finally got a 12 hours, but then I thought it might be a Cold. I don't want to speed it up, as I'm low on gems, but I'd like to know if I finally got that frostfire or I should wait before doing a happy dance lol! Cheers.

No, it's not really possible to get a Cold from that combo. Pure element dragons can only be gotten from breeding an Elemental Dragon with one of it's opposite hybrids. Air + Sandstorm. Cold/Fire + Bluefire/Frostifire.

Congrats on the Frostfire.

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
No, it's not really possible to get a Cold from that combo. Pure element dragons can only be gotten from breeding an Elemental Dragon with one of it's opposite hybrids. Air + Sandstorm. Cold/Fire + Bluefire/Frostifire.

Congrats on the Frostfire.

Great! Thanks a lot! Only Rainbow missing now, then I go for the second of each. Woohoo!

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
So this is how my islands will look like by the end of this wknd since I should be able to update it tomorrow afternoon.

1 metal habitat:
Metal x1
Rust x1
Then 2 other high growing rate metal dragons.

Magnetic is highest earner, followed by Rust. They have opposite elements of water and lightning, so if you're worried about boosts they might not be a good mix.

Also, Metal dragons aren't big earners anyway. Magnetic Level 15 earns 47 coins per minute, compared to say, Fire which earns 70.

Most reactions

Latest posts