What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not checked earlier postings yet so this question may have already been answered. Has anyone had any crashing after winning the metal event? My app shuts down after it tells me I've won. :( when I go back, there is the dragon in the metal event again. I click on it and again it tells me I've won and shuts down again. Round and round we go!

No, but I wonder if it has to do with dropping your phone in your coffee?

ladinek33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. Today, my metal dragon won metal event and no crash happened.

But I write due to other reason - I am looking for 3 friends. I can offer 3 gems almost every day :)

Gamecenter account is. Ladinek33

ladinek33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ladinek33 said:
Hello. Today, my metal dragon won metal event and no crash happened.

But I write due to other reason - I am looking for 3 friends. I can offer 3 gems almost every day :)

Gamecenter account is. Ladinek33

Ehm... Sorry wrong thread

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
We got metal, iron, rust, mine, brass, cactus, and lichen. So that makes 7 new dragons. Cactus and lichen are not metal dragons though. The large metal habitat holds 4 and the small holds 2.

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Okay thank you:)

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragonwish said:
Just got back in after a day and a half of being gone. Felt like eternity!!! I dropped my iPhone in my coffee and had to power it down and place it in a bag of rice for 24 hrs. Works fine now!!

Hmmm. Bit of a learning curve there eh? Lmao but in a nice way cos you sorted it out. Glad to know that works. I had a similar experience with a different phone. It missed my bag and instead of hitting pavement went down the grates into storm drain. Yippee I thought as it was awful but insured. Took it home took battery and sim card out and would you believe it when I put battery in the damn thing started up. I was gutted!!!! Eventually managed to trade in for my iPhone :)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got back in after a day and a half of being gone. Felt like eternity!!! I dropped my iPhone in my coffee and had to power it down and place it in a bag of rice for 24 hrs. Works fine now!!

Glad your phone still works. :thumbs:

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not checked earlier postings yet so this question may have already been answered. Has anyone had any crashing after winning the metal event? My app shuts down after it tells me I've won. :( when I go back, there is the dragon in the metal event again. I click on it and again it tells me I've won and shuts down again. Round and round we go!

Did you get this issue fixed yet? First I would do a hard reboot. Hold down power button at the same time as holding down home button until you see the apple logo. Check DV once fully rebooted. If that didn't fix it I would delete DV app...just make sure to "keep" info on GC, then reinstall DV. Hope this helps. :thumbs:

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
No, but I wonder if it has to do with dropping your phone in your coffee?

Roflmao again and again tears running down cheeks. Sorry but that is so droll

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragonwish said:

Bad luck Dragonwish. Mine performed as usual.

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You know that thing, where you go to the beach, and you're finding sand all over the place for days afterwards? I had the same thing thing after moving my cactus maze to my blue island. Everytime I'd move a building, or tree, or something on my yellow island I'd find another cactus or two hiding behind it.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
Bad luck Dragonwish. Mine performed as usual.

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Just got a gold medal from mine dragon in coliseum and it didn't crash. ;-)

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
I think there was a total of 9 new dragons... April I think you forgot chrome and...can't remember. I believe there was a total of 9 new dragon's though...

Yes april did so thank u so far I got that theres these dragons:
*Metal
*Iron
*Mine
*Brass
*Chrome
*Rust
And those 6 are the new medal dragons then there is also the
*Cactus
*lichen
Dragons thats are new but not metal dragons.
So... So far thats 8 new dragons any others That these 2 are missing?
and what 2 elements do each of the new dragons have so I can start planning on where to put them if anyone will be nice enough to answer this question I would appreciate it.

AiryFairy76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Yes april did so thank u so far I got that theres these dragons:
*Metal
*Iron
*Mine
*Brass
*Chrome
*Rust
And those 6 are the new medal dragons then there is also the
*Cactus
*lichen
Dragons thats are new but not metal dragons.
So... So far thats 8 new dragons any others That these 2 are missing?
and what 2 elements do each of the new dragons have so I can start planning on where to put them if anyone will be nice enough to answer this question I would appreciate it.

Ninth one is Magnetic :)

Most reactions