What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When did it start happening? Took screen shots in the misdle of the night and early morning. I didn't habe any problems. Haven't tried to visit friends yet though...maybe do a hard reboot on your device.

I started noticing it yesterday when I tried to visit Segbert's islands after she posted her pics. Hard reboot didn't help. I may delete and reinstall the app next.

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Phibes74 - Collected your party hats yesterday, and I just wanted to say how much I liked your Colosseum Island. The placement of the shrines and the diagonal stripes of coloured pavement were awesome. Love the parallax of the pseudo 3D shown by them and the flags. Nice work.

Why thank you... It is also my favorite .....

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Viviane, you completely misunderstood, or at least I have no idea what you're not agreeing with because I agree with you for the most part (to me, Poppy qualifies as a big spender already, and that's totally fine, but I believe there are others spending more than he does). All I'm saying is that if BFS wanted to kick the cheaters out (which I wish they did), then at some point it would be very difficult to decide, based on in-game-numbers and achievements, who did not play fair (I don't want to use the JB word) and who paid a lot of money to get to what they're at. A cheater can be smart enough to always use up their ill-gotten gems and coins and would look no different than somebody with a loose pocket book. At this point a lot of resources would have to be used to find out who did what...and I just can't see BFS doing that.

The point is that it is super easy to spot the obvious cheaters but where's the point where you're not sure and what would BFS do then?
Uli you are right, i probably misunderstood the sense of your comment. Sorry about that and the confusion i brought in.
Second time today that i upset somebody. All that based on the fact that my english is far from being perfect. I will try to think twice before writing :)
Emm maybe i should comment in french lol.

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey GT try seaweed + moss it have me my #2 clover. Breed on!!!!

Thank you Brooklyn! I have just given this a try and got the lucky 7 hours. I used seaweed 11 +moss 15.

I will not miss the 'What would you like to do with your new tree dragon?' messages!!!!!!!

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Awww...well I thought that or awhile too. But the dreadful summers of 90 plus degrees F that feels like 100 plus F because of humidity and you feel like you stepped in the shower when stepping outside...well it as it's bad points too. Not to mention huricanes. But yeh, for kids it's a dream come true or sure! Haha

Yeah it would defo be his dream come true lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
The hill gets steeper and steeper - and approaches vertical from 19-20. Get out your climbing gear.

Poppy

Lol x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
It was intended as a gentle chiding. We cheerfully blaze new trails here and we take the time to generously share what we discover. I'm continually gob-smacked by how new arrivals ask about something we just spent a week discussing, including the previous page. It's amazing to me that they don't do a modicum of research.

Plus I'm a little grouchy today - I cleaned the garage yesterday and it was evidently too soon. I have high octane in the tank following the surgery, but it's a very small tank. I'll shut up.

It's ok poppy we all get brought from time to time lol x x x

aphrael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed a rainbow and leap year could breed another LYD ?

I only got one LYD and have a rainbow hatching. Wondering what breeding them gets. Or can they not be breed?

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
Viviane, you completely misunderstood, or at least I have no idea what you're not agreeing with because I agree with you for the most part (to me, Poppy qualifies as a big spender already, and that's totally fine, but I believe there are others spending more than he does). All I'm saying is that if BFS wanted to kick the cheaters out (which I wish they did), then at some point it would be very difficult to decide, based on in-game-numbers and achievements, who did not play fair (I don't want to use the JB word) and who paid a lot of money to get to what they're at. A cheater can be smart enough to always use up their ill-gotten gems and coins and would look no different than somebody with a loose pocket book. At this point a lot of resources would have to be used to find out who did what...and I just can't see BFS doing that.

The point is that it is super easy to spot the obvious cheaters but where's the point where you're not sure and what would BFS do then?

They could start with anyone over say 5,000 gems as clearly no one would buy that many there is just no point all in one go , but yeah I see where you are coming from that some could be clever about it but I think BFS/ apple should try x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:
Uli you are right, i probably misunderstood the sense of your comment. Sorry about that and the confusion i brought in.
Second time today that i upset somebody. All that based on the fact that my english is far from being perfect. I will try to think twice before writing :)
Emm maybe i should comment in french lol.

It's easy to misunderstand things don't worry we still love you and I don't think you upset anyone they are just explaining again to clear things up ,that's all x x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
Thank you Brooklyn! I have just given this a try and got the lucky 7 hours. I used seaweed 11 +moss 15.

I will not miss the 'What would you like to do with your new tree dragon?' messages!!!!!!!

Congrats x x x

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The good news about all this is that none of it really matters. Who cares what people have done what to achieve what? I spend a great deal of my parenting life instilling in my kids that judging others is a waste of time and comparing yourself, what you have and what you've achieved against others is not a path that will lead to happiness. Other people are free to do what they want. Your own race is long enough, and is only against yourself.

I love that and I wish I lived in that world. But every business I've ever been has been brutally competitive. And while I can only do what I can do, I have to be aware of what the competition is doing. I admire your gentle lifestyle though. You could probably live that way in the U.S. if you were studying the reproductive habits of the sea urchin (which I almost did at one time - my field of study at one time was marine biology). :)

Poppy

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aphrael said:
Has anyone confirmed a rainbow and leap year could breed another LYD ?

I only got one LYD and have a rainbow hatching. Wondering what breeding them gets. Or can they not be breed?

You always get rainbow no- one has has a second LYD from the combo sorry x x x x

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score

A many congratulations to you my friend, glad it helped you out :) Breed on!!!!

Most reactions