What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Curious development. My Earth Habits Island with my Panlong Dragons had been confusing me with their inability to go to full coin production even though I moved the Fire, Water, and Earth Dragon Boosts onto the Island. After experimenting with moving the Boosts on and off the Island, it turns out that the Earth Boost was the one that was negatively affecting the Panlongs. I never thought of trying it, because it just didn't make any sense. When the Earth Boost was removed, all my Panlongs went to positive green, and all gained 17 coins per minute more than previously produced. Weird huh?

Have a wonderful weekend all!
Jack

Sent from my iPad using iPF

It's a shame you hadn't been here through more of the forum. It would have saved you some time and effort as this was discovered and discussed a while ago. Many thanks for the reminder though as it might save some of the newer participants some grief.
:thumbs:

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

I don't understand why it should though. It adds 20% for Earth and loses 20% for Air. It should be a wash. But productivity is definitely increased when Earth boost is removed. Any ideas?

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have two long waits. Have anyone try love with an earth element?

YES I tried love and earth, I am impatiently waiting on a 24 with that combo, I would steer clear of it, if I were you. Lesson learned :)

All the successful combos so far have two lots of Plant Element and 1 of Earth. Just pointing that out.

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Oh no, what are you trying to breed?

Just trying to get my second clover, i just got 4 or 5 lavas in a row:(

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the 7 hour breed time with Moss (15) + Flower (14). Third try with this pair, they gave me a Tree and Moss before. Feels like such a long time trying as I haven't hurried any of them up.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just trying to get my second clover, i just got 4 or 5 lavas in a row:(

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

I feel your pain. I am patiently waiting for my two 14 hrs to clear. As I don't have much gems and I don't want to buy any. Have you tried Poppy lucky seven combo. It makes sense to have both at level seven and its in continuity with the seven theme. Good luck. Happy Breeding!

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
I don't understand why it should though. It adds 20% for Earth and loses 20% for Air. It should be a wash. But productivity is definitely increased when Earth boost is removed. Any ideas?

The two boosts are not applied simultaneously, they are calculated consecutively. I'm not sure which one comes first, the positive or the negative, but they don't simply cancel each other out.

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the successful combos so far have two lots of Plant Element and 1 of Earth. Just pointing that out.

This is a really helpful observation. Your clear thinking is always appreciated.

I had been thinking about level of dragon too and that doesn't seem to matter much. I used level 15 and 14 as they were the only Moss and Flower I have and had been worried they were too high after reading the lucky 7 idea.

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe Poppy s receipe could be enhanced by:
- wait for the 7th of march
- be ready at 07:07 am
- ask James Bond (007) to select the dragons and push the button.
All that should bring you to the 7th heaven lol

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my fifth 48 hour breeding with swamp and sandstorm!! I hope it's a rainbow!!!(fingers crossed) :)

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:

Thank you, I will keep that in mind when selecting the next pairs to go in the breeding caves :)

Most reactions

Latest posts