What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro, TommyB, Hazzarrd13 & Segbert still owe a Gem from the Speedbreeding comp. Please click on the link in my sig to see who you owe and post in that thread when you've shipped to them, please.
Actually gave him his two days ago and posted it in the thread. Mybuster, can you confirm?

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isla Azul - Home of Cold and Moon Habitats
Love it. Wishing well is cute. No rose beds? They go decent with the cold decorations. Description of the HC is cute and imaginative. Concept is perfect for cold island! Really wish they'd let us choose snow or other ground cover per island. Congrats on your second moon! What was the combo? Balmier is a good word. There's an error in the lat paragraph that I'll let you find. I really like he tunnel of snowy trees at the entrance. Thanks!

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dang it! LOL .. Figures that "clover" was released within the past couple of hours. I just noticed it, but of course both cave & EBI are full for the next 6 hours. Maybe it's a sign that I should go to bed NOW (midnight) so when I wake up early, I can get a fresh start, and besides the fact that I have been up for 21hours. Gesh, I hope this is not a sign that I'm going into one of my sleep (or non-sleep) phases!

Goodnight to all and as always,
HAPPY BREEDING, with much luck! :)

**EDIT

I just couldn't take it, I used gems to hurry my EBI, so I could start another and try for "clover". So I tucked moss & flower in for the night, and guess what?? Yep... I got a 7 hour breeding time. I'm so excited that I got it on the first try!! :D

Now if only I could get the dang "frostbite" and "panlong"...

Goodnight all! (really, I'm going to bed this time. LOL)

LMAO a true DV Addict. Congrats, and if you get a full night sleep, it will be ready for the hatchery when you wake up.

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
What!!!!!! You have a gold shrine, have you used a lot of money? If you didnt then youre good cos thats sort of when i started and im level 22 with one silver and all others bronze!!!!

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Yes, but if u work on one shrine continuously it works out cheaper then going all silver then all gold cause u can use the same dragons :)

Tiffany xoxo

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m1ssy said:
Dang it! LOL .. Figures that "clover" was released within the past couple of hours. I just noticed it, but of course both cave & EBI are full for the next 6 hours. Maybe it's a sign that I should go to bed NOW (midnight) so when I wake up early, I can get a fresh start, and besides the fact that I have been up for 21hours. Gesh, I hope this is not a sign that I'm going into one of my sleep (or non-sleep) phases!

Goodnight to all and as always,
HAPPY BREEDING, with much luck! :)

**EDIT

I just couldn't take it, I used gems to hurry my EBI, so I could start another and try for "clover". So I tucked moss & flower in for the night, and guess what?? Yep... I got a 7 hour breeding time. I'm so excited that I got it on the first try!! :D

Now if only I could get the dang "frostbite" and "panlong"...

Goodnight all! (really, I'm going to bed this time. LOL)

Congrats ,you sound exactly like me lol I'm up most nights all night too and usually can't wait for things lmao x x x good luck with the others love/cold has been giving frost fires lately and pans mud / blazing or fog and lava x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Most reactions

Latest posts