What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My breeding caves are baking a Pan and another 48 hrs. Has anyone tried to breed Blondie with a non Blondie? She is . . .in dog's world considered . . . a mutt.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My breeding caves are baking a Pan and another 48 hrs. Has anyone tried to breed Blondie with a non Blondie? She is . . .in dog's world considered . . . a mutt.

I just realized they all are LOL. A little tired from late night rallying.

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:

I tried breeding blonde with a rainbow , 3 x and received rainbow every time ( this was before LYD departure today )

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL! Yes, that was their Christmas picture last year! What can I say, they are a little spoiled!

I am a dog person too. My babies get gifts at Xmas too. The funny thing, they are able to pick them out from under the tree. The gifts are always toys not treats. Unfortunately, that it for tricks.

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw a clip on youtube where they happened to have a moon dragon in a cold habitat (this is not what the clip was about). I faintly remember reading about this ages ago. Has this ever worked for anybody?

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
Whats the other 1/4?:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

French. 3 out of my 4 grandparents came from Ireland.

Last edited:

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faegirl said:
Wow got my Clover dragons covered! First try got one, then put moss/flower back in and got second one! Wow never got a dragon so fast.

Congratulations that's great x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

TonyaJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! Finally got a 7 hour breed.

Initially I got a couple of trees and moss this morning with flower and moss. Then fed up a new moss and flower and tried them in the ebi, which gave me lots of flowers and poisons, which were at least quick breeds, then finally got my clover.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts