What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBunda said:
@GT500girl : aaarrgghh You right, 2nd gold dragon is a killer one, I spent 160 gems and now both of my cave has 48 hrs breeding time LOL
@Brooklyn: I LOVE this game and I love this forum, the most friendliest forum I know. And yes is up to us to buy, cheat or whatever act you choose to get your dragon. My experience is the harder the dragon I get the better, because when I got it, its a great feeling :D. (and I love when you post Breed On !! hahahaha)
@Skaterboy: please don't unsubscribed from this forum, if you got the rare Dragon some of member will questioning how you got it ( Brooklyn experience this too before) but hey most of member just want to know how you get, and don't care if you cheat or not. you contribute a lot with tips and you also gave gems back (love this about u :)). Just ignore people that cornered you, only 1 or 3 (max) will do that, others (more than 200 member) just happy and got inspired by you. I rarely post in this forum but I read it everyday. And honestly I don't care if member cheat, buy gems or whatever. Just enjoy the games and friendship :D
@All member: I understand how stressfull to get rare dragons, some maybe disagree with BFS marketing method, But it's up you to bought a gems, cheat or let it pass. It just the game we all love to play. Let's keep this forum friendly. Enjoy the game no matter how you or others play it. I love this forum and all the members in it and I love DV too so... Breed On!!!

Well said binds :thumbs:

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBunda said:
@GT500girl : aaarrgghh You right, 2nd gold dragon is a killer one, I spent 160 gems and now both of my cave has 48 hrs breeding time LOL
@Brooklyn: I LOVE this game and I love this forum, the most friendliest forum I know. And yes is up to us to buy, cheat or whatever act you choose to get your dragon. My experience is the harder the dragon I get the better, because when I got it, its a great feeling :D. (and I love when you post Breed On !! hahahaha)
@Skaterboy: please don't unsubscribed from this forum, if you got the rare Dragon some of member will questioning how you got it ( Brooklyn experience this too before) but hey most of member just want to know how you get, and don't care if you cheat or not. you contribute a lot with tips and you also gave gems back (love this about u :)). Just ignore people that cornered you, only 1 or 3 (max) will do that, others (more than 200 member) just happy and got inspired by you. I rarely post in this forum but I read it everyday. And honestly I don't care if member cheat, buy gems or whatever. Just enjoy the games and friendship :D
@All member: I understand how stressfull to get rare dragons, some maybe disagree with BFS marketing method, But it's up you to bought a gems, cheat or let it pass. It just the game we all love to play. Let's keep this forum friendly. Enjoy the game no matter how you or others play it. I love this forum and all the members in it and I love DV too so... Breed On!!!

Thanks for the encouragement! I am also quite stress about the leap year dragon given my bad bad experience with breeding rainbow. :(

iBunda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
Great news guys, got my silver fire shrine :) also got 14 30 hours on ebi (what could it be lol) so its been quite a day, womdering if you can still get a lyd if you breed one with a rainbow after the 1st of march.

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Congrats!!! If I did't get my 2nd gold dragon, I will try that combo LOL

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
Yesterday put love and cold and pan and love in my caves. Got leap in both (after a few tries) spent about 200 gems in all. Spent 72 gems put them in the hatcheryFirst time ever that it didn't take me forever. Came back from my conference today and both have hatched

YAY! Well done Martina x

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well said binds :thumbs:

Agree that there is no other forum as friendly, supportive and inspiring so hope that it continues through thick and thin.

Congrats everyone on their LYDs and good luck to those still trying. Also it is great that people who didn't already have the rares they wanted have managed to get them during this LYD frenzy.

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
Urea I used love left and cold right both level 19 and pan left and love right also level 19

Was the urea your predictive text?? Cos if it was it's got me laughing my guts out!!!

iBunda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sunfresh said:
Thanks for the encouragement! I am also quite stress about the leap year dragon given my bad bad experience with breeding rainbow. :(

I still remember how hard to get my rainbow (the 2nd rainbow dragon took me more than a month... fiiiuuhhh!) But what I experience, it more easier when their time is almost up (like seasonal dragon ex. bone, reindear etc) I hope I got my 2nd Gold Dragon before it will pass. Just try it maybe you got other dragon you haven't got yet. Remember the great feeling when you got the rare. If it pass, well at least you try and in a bussiness state of mind if BFS method work I think they will do that again, They can add more time, (more time = more money :p) just try, wait and see

I was thinking maybe BFS gave limited time because their angry when the gold dragon code leak, but it's a business any way. hihihihi :D

bluechihiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Congrats x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Thanks. I'm so tempted to spend more gems to try and get and another one. Lol

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goodnight all will check in in about 4 hours or so lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

gypsy_purple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Niccers07 said:
In an effort to get the LYD (which I got hooray) I also got 2 other 48 hr breeds...so that means getting rid of 3 habitats to make room for theirs..... Which kinda sucks! Only half way through level 24 so a while before I can get an extra habitat.. Hanging out for the next island so I can start rearranging stuff too! But sad I'll have to sell my plant habitats until ive got more room.. I can't leave a rainbow in the hibernation cave.... A bit of a cash waste I think....decisions decisions!!
Congrats to everyone on their LYD success!

Nic xx

Have you got the HC at least then you can store your rares :)

Kathy

Most reactions

Latest posts