What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooh good thinking it's possible isn't it x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

This quest is taking up too much time! No work done as I can't stop thinking about this dragon....... I even contacted BFS via Twitter to ask if it is possible to breed more than one but don't really expect a reply.

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Millishandra said:
You are not alone. I'm noticing that it must be hard to get a LYD without have a bag of gems right next to you to use. I'm trying to be patient but it is so hard with only having two more days to get this dragon. I'm thankful haven't run in to the dreaded 48hr but I have run into a snag with a painful wait of an 8 hr dragon and with no gem to speed though I see my self in the future living without that lovely gold dragon.

Lol! Last night just before bed i got a panlong (36hrs) and a tree (14hrs). Off to sleep i went. Sped up the last 4hrs of my tree and the next pait got me the LYD :)

Tiffany xoxo

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
I can't remember what people have posted and can't bear to dig through but wondered if all (or the few!) people who got two LYDs used dragons which were over level 15?

Urea I used love left and cold right both level 19 and pan left and love right also level 19

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Okay, No.1 daughter and fiance both got LYD with Flower and Storm. The same combo that worked for my wife and son. So I'll probably give it a go from this point out. At least most of the failures are quick.

10th Try, Flower + Storm - Poison. Back in 30.

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Okay, No.1 daughter and fiance both got LYD with Flower and Storm. The same combo that worked for my wife and son. So I'll probably give it a go from this point out. At least most of the failures are quick.

10th Try, Flower + Storm - Poison. Back in 30.

Good luck fletch! :)

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol! Last night just before bed i got a panlong (36hrs) and a tree (14hrs). Off to sleep i went. Sped up the last 4hrs of my tree and the next pait got me the LYD :)

Tiffany xoxo
Congratulations babe. No more worrying about not being able to get gems. Phew! :)

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Urea I used love left and cold right both level 19 and pan left and love right also level 19

Thanks MJ. I have just had a look through the old posts and Skaterboy and Brooklyn also used very high level dragons. They both used level 20s. I didn't find Shavers post but he has those high level ones too.

Love the autocorrect Ursa to Urea!

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday put love and cold and pan and love in my caves. Got leap in both (after a few tries) spent about 200 gems in all. Spent 72 gems put them in the hatcheryFirst time ever that it didn't take me forever. Came back from my conference today and both have hatched
Congratulations MJ! And two of them. You are one lucky little duck :) Melbourne luck huh? Pssh!

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
Thanks MJ. I have just had a look through the old posts and Skaterboy and Brooklyn also used very high level dragons. They both used level 20s. I didn't find Shavers post but he has those high level ones too.

Love the autocorrect Ursa to Urea!

Sorry Ursa I need to learn how to type on the iPad I keep forgetting to check and it turns my words into its words..darn iPad auto correct!
Keep trying you'll get there

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You lucky lucky lucky girlie lol I had to blow through about 60 and Brendan had to blow through over 260 gems and only just got it now lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26
Happy Congrats to BOTH of you :) I wanted to tell you to stop using Pan coz you were getting such long breed times compared to Love and Cold (and therefore lots of gems), but it was all too late by the time I would have gotten to you.

iBunda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@GT500girl : aaarrgghh You right, 2nd gold dragon is a killer one, I spent 160 gems and now both of my cave has 48 hrs breeding time LOL
@Brooklyn: I LOVE this game and I love this forum, the most friendliest forum I know. And yes is up to us to buy, cheat or whatever act you choose to get your dragon. My experience is the harder the dragon I get the better, because when I got it, its a great feeling :D. (and I love when you post Breed On !! hahahaha)
@Skaterboy: please don't unsubscribed from this forum, if you got the rare Dragon some of member will questioning how you got it ( Brooklyn experience this too before) but hey most of member just want to know how you get, and don't care if you cheat or not. you contribute a lot with tips and you also gave gems back (love this about u :)). Just ignore people that cornered you, only 1 or 3 (max) will do that, others (more than 200 member) just happy and got inspired by you. I rarely post in this forum but I read it everyday. And honestly I don't care if member cheat, buy gems or whatever. Just enjoy the games and friendship :D
@All member: I understand how stressfull to get rare dragons, some maybe disagree with BFS marketing method, But it's up you to bought a gems, cheat or let it pass. It just the game we all love to play. Let's keep this forum friendly. Enjoy the game no matter how you or others play it. I love this forum and all the members in it and I love DV too so... Breed On!!!

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great news guys, got my silver fire shrine :) also got 14 30 hours on ebi (what could it be lol) so its been quite a day, womdering if you can still get a lyd if you breed one with a rainbow after the 1st of march.

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Most reactions