What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday put love and cold and pan and love in my caves. Got leap in both (after a few tries) spent about 200 gems in all. Spent 72 gems put them in the hatcheryFirst time ever that it didn't take me forever. Came back from my conference today and both have hatched

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
Yesterday put love and cold and pan and love in my caves. Got leap in both (after a few tries) spent about 200 gems in all. Spent 72 gems put them in the hatcheryFirst time ever that it didn't take me forever. Came back from my conference today and both have hatched

Mj are you saying you have two leap years cos if you are mega mega mega congrats to you hunny yay more proof it's possible x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Niccers07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In an effort to get the LYD (which I got hooray) I also got 2 other 48 hr breeds...so that means getting rid of 3 habitats to make room for theirs..... Which kinda sucks! Only half way through level 24 so a while before I can get an extra habitat.. Hanging out for the next island so I can start rearranging stuff too! But sad I'll have to sell my plant habitats until ive got more room.. I can't leave a rainbow in the hibernation cave.... A bit of a cash waste I think....decisions decisions!!
Congrats to everyone on their LYD success!

Nic xx

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Mj are you saying you have two leap years cos if you are mega mega mega congrats to you hunny yay more proof it's possible x x x

Yep. I think being in Melbourne as opposed to Adelaide helped (hehehe)
But it's the first time I ever got a rare after only a few tries. It took me forever to get my sons, moons and rainbows, about 3 months! But I think the levels helped too, fortunately or unfortunately they were both level 19.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gabriela299 said:
I used love/cold and in my first try I got 29 min. I hurried it up and it turned out to be a gold egg :-D I'm really excited!

Love/ cold 29 mins!!!!!! Wow!!!! That's amazing

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Niccers07 said:
In an effort to get the LYD (which I got hooray) I also got 2 other 48 hr breeds...so that means getting rid of 3 habitats to make room for theirs..... Which kinda sucks! Only half way through level 24 so a while before I can get an extra habitat.. Hanging out for the next island so I can start rearranging stuff too! But sad I'll have to sell my plant habitats until ive got more room.. I can't leave a rainbow in the hibernation cave.... A bit of a cash waste I think....decisions decisions!!
Congrats to everyone on their LYD success!

Nic xx

Yay congrats x x x

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
I realise that. I'm just providing an explanation as to how he could have 4 LYD eggs in the hatchery.

And I think it's a bit unfair to post comments on a public forum aimed at a specific member and then ask them not to reply or explain.

I agree. We are here because we chose to be. We can always leave if we have issues. I enjoy the crack. Mostly.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
Yep. I think being in Melbourne as opposed to Adelaide helped (hehehe)
But it's the first time I ever got a rare after only a few tries. It took me forever to get my sons, moons and rainbows, about 3 months! But I think the levels helped too, fortunately or unfortunately they were both level 19.

Omg well double congrats then the race is back on lol x x x

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I's it safe to return to the forum yet? Just waiting for my gold dragon to finish breed so I can try for another

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Plus maybe it was a glitch for the some that breed 2. just like some ppl were saying they had 14hr breeding times but only half hr incubation times for there lyd it could of been a glitch u never know. But I do love this forumn it does help alot but im about to unsubcribe it if im gonna keep getting called out by people on the forumn by even things with the simplest explanations like the 4 gold eggs in my hatchery

I don't blame you. It's hurtful and unnecessary. The reason I like this forum is because it's friendly and helpful.
I've seen enough backbiting in other situations before so don't need them here.
Please folks lets keep it as it was when I joined back in January.
:)

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg well double congrats then the race is back on lol x x x

I can't remember what people have posted and can't bear to dig through but wondered if all (or the few!) people who got two LYDs used dragons which were over level 15?

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
I can't remember what people have posted and can't bear to dig through but wondered if all (or the few!) people who got two LYDs used dragons which were over level 15?

Ooh good thinking it's possible isn't it x x x

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my 5 th island complete I think with water and air and rainbow habitats need to work on my coliseum island again though feel free to let me know what you guys think of it

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Most reactions