What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just seen a GIGANTIC king baby quake dragon on Brooklyn's island. It is a must see! I am so impressed!

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
There's something wrong about collecting a party hat for $9,000 from a friend's plant habitat with a max cash of $500 for them. Bonus for me! Haha :)

So true!! Lol! Never thought of that!!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
I just woke up to find a new update with new paths and fountain of youth for turning older dragons to babies that's cool. Breed on!!!

Curiousity question... What if after u baby them up u decided you preferred them as an adult. Can u reverse the process?

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
Rach, i wad level 26 before i got my first rainbow. Cant remember the combo but i used bluefire and crystal. When i orginally started playing crystal and blazing was a hot combo... Have u tried this one yet?

Tiffany xoxo

Lol i meant for my second rainbow!! Dumb bum i am!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipodaldjflouad00 said:
It's is a lightening an cold dragon to make a water it's all a case of luck maybe try maturing them more or maybe when choosing the dragons to breed put the lightening on the right and the cold on the left that may work

Reported!!

Tiffany xoxo

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just put a Love and Cold in my EBI and got a 48h. Hoping also for a Rainbow!

Congrats, I seriously would say just use this combo until something else becomes HOT. Last night BAM second try got my 48 hrs finger crossed for my third rainbow. This morning with my science project blaze and mud BAM my fifth 36 hrs. Still no rainbow from this combo. So far I bred 15 x with blaze and mud for that rainbow, but instead I gotten from this combo, fog, blaze,mud, icky lava and now a pan.

During my Looking Where Party Hats I noticed all the beautiful new marble and gold paths. Nicely done die hard DVAAs.

Happy Breeding or Re-decorating!

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rumor alert! There is/will be a Leap Year dragon. It looks like a golden rainbow dragon, and actually goes into a rainbow habitat. The egg is completely golden too. Remember, this is an unconfirmed rumor! But it is something we didn't think about, we were all thinking St Patrick's Day for the next dragon

See this link:

Future Content (Leap Year Dragon)

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
Rumor alert! There is/will be a Leap Year dragon. It looks like a golden rainbow dragon, and actually goes into a rainbow habitat. The egg is completely golden too. Remember, this is an unconfirmed rumor! But it is something we didn't think about, we were all thinking St Patrick's Day for the next dragon

See this link:

So forgot that this was leap year....

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:

See this link:

Looks interesting!! Would look awesome with the gold shrines and the gold paths :)

Tiffany xoxo

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@GT500Girl Thank you. Lol. I'm thinking I might clear up another island to make something else too. Maaaybbeee... >.O

Your welcome! It was very brilliant and artistic! :thumbs: I'm still not quite sure what I think of the new paths. I'm still playing with them, but maybe it will be like the snow was at first for me. I got use to it after awhile I guess. But what you did was really cool! :thumbs:

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mj...I thought this was really strange! Look who is over here flying around when their habitat is over on the left! hahaha I'm seeing this correct right? Not missing anything or blind? lol

mj.jpg

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So it's been a while since my last post. Just wanted to show some love lol

Also wanted to show that my gold shrines are now surrounded by gold paths :) I love this update!

Hey Corey! Glad you posted! I was getting ready to ship you off a email! That looks awesome on your Colosseum island! :thumbs:

Most reactions