What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A_Brittany said:
I finally got a sun dragon! I was reading the posts and saw that people were getting multiple suns and for some reason I couldn't get one. This morning I put flower and storm into the epic breeding cave and got a 48 hour breeding time. I sped it up and it was a sun! Congratulations to everyone who has finally gotten a rare dragon and I hope you guys start getting your moon dragons. Maybe next week will be the week of the moons since this week was full of suns.

YAY!!! Well Done you.

Glad you finally got the one you wanted. I've had no luck for weeks now with Rainbow nor Sun arriving for me...
I actually tried the exact combo you used just this very Christmas morning and what did I get - a blooming flower......
I'm now going to try the gene theory as nothing else seems to work. My blue fires and crystals, storms and sonics must be very weary after all their exploits.

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG just thought I would have a go at the ice and flower to get the seaweed as recommended here as I STILL havnt got my seaweed and ...... I GOT MY FIRST EVER 48 HR BREED '!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER jumped around and screamed over a game like this before it's sooooooooooo addictive lol can't wait to see what I get be a long 2days man might just have to get an app voucher to buy some gems cos it's gonna kill me waiting for that !! Merry Christmas everyone x x x x x x

Congratulations! Now that's a good Christmas present ;o)
Maybe Santa's presence in the game is helping.

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it seems Santa isn't bringing me any dragon presents this year.
But he did pop by to check on his Reindeer Dragons.

Attachments

• image-2233799486.png
    image-2233799486.png
    739.2 KB · Views: 2,133

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just wondering what do people want in future upgrades?
I'm not renown for being a girly girl, but I sooo want a dragon nursery to keep our cutest few babies in...

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just wondering what do people want in future upgrades?
I'm not renown for being a girly girl, but I sooo want a dragon nursery to keep our cutest few babies in...

I think a nursery for baby dragons is a great idea! I think all the baby dragons are adorable and I hate feeding some of them and growing them up.

glassheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No rainbow dragon still... After trying all possible combos i have read uggghhh... Whats the most effective way to have it? Im desperate haha... Of course except for buying it with gems... What combo did you guys do to have a rainbow dragon?

Rachiee24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A_Brittany said:
I think a nursery for baby dragons is a great idea! I think all the baby dragons are adorable and I hate feeding some of them and growing them up.

I agree completely, I've been saying a baby nursery or a combined baby habitat would be amazing. I've not levelled up one of my lightning dragons because I think they're adorable. But yes a place for the babies would be awesome :)

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they should have made a Christmas tree dragon!!! Something with plant and electricity... Or make a combo with water and electricity. Were running out of things to o already!

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got another moon from flower and storm! I wish it was a sun or rainbow since this is my 6th moon. I wish I could give my moons to the people who don't have them yet :(. Maybe next update!

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15donahun said:
I think they should have made a Christmas tree dragon!!! Something with plant and electricity... Or make a combo with water and electricity. Were running out of things to o already!

Maybe we will get a new year dragon or an Easter one

Most reactions

Latest posts