What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

paramvir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alstuff said:
blue Fire is Random. I just got one after 6 tries with different combos - a Mountain 10 on left and Fire 10 on right finally did it.
now to continue trying for the rainbow.

Thanks

Ubergazz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm up to 10 blue fires now:) after about 5 or 6 more I'll start my quest for a rainbow dragon! Sandstorms not worth my time >.>

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ubergazz said:
I'm up to 10 blue fires now:) after about 5 or 6 more I'll start my quest for a rainbow dragon! Sandstorms not worth my time >.>

How do you get these? I've tried 8 times now, can't get one! :(
EDIT : I got one finally using mountain and firefly :)

Last edited:

melissatrixie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Acorns said:
Hi I'm lv. 19 but i have lost my game center account (for some reason).
Here's the tips breed fire dragon and water dragon and there will be a chance of getting a rainbow dragon or sky dragon.breed lv.9 firefly and lv.9 seaweed there will be a good chance of getting a rainbow dragon.
Now i have got a new game center account pls add me. My apple ID : Amyrule123
I will send gems every day and no need to send me back cause I've jailbroken my phone and can get whatever I want. This is how I lv. Up I build something that gives loads of exp. Then sell build sell build etc.
Hope it helped:) bye!

Amy, can you give me daily gems please, your park is awesome. Thank you :)

Landmaxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone add me, I'm in need of crystals to upgrade my Hatchery. I check the game regularly so I can give out free gems.

AppleID: Landmaxxx

paramvir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ubergazz said:

How r u making blue fire???pls help

paramvir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Landmaxxx said:
Can someone add me, I'm in need of crystals to upgrade my Hatchery. I check the game regularly so I can give out free gems.

AppleID: Landmaxxx

I'm adding you. Pls send me gems back.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New update out now. Gives you a bone dragon and sand...
Wonder how you would breed to get a bone dragon? One would have to be earth I guess?

Danimelni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im só excited about the update!!!

Bone dragons! Better prices in the colosseum! I'm up for it...

And in the meantime, still trying (unsuccessfully) for blue fire n sandstorm. Mountain + fire never do it for me.

jergara2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am currently level18 and bred lvl 10 seaweed on left and lvl 10 firefly on right. I have existing 2 rainbow habitats before breeding them and have all dragons ( before sandstorm and bone update) except blue fire dragon.now I'm waiting for it in the hatchery. Done and failed this attempt around 5 times but now I'm waiting 3 more days for my rainbow dragon

Most reactions

Latest posts