What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does the Sandstorm dragon egg look like?? Blahh I want one so bad :(

Not sure of how it looks like but keep a lookout for the breeding time of 2hours. Just breed any Dragon with Earth element + Air Dragon. There might be a chance to get it.

Good luck.

Lunar86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shinori said:
Not sure of how it looks like but keep a lookout for the breeding time of 2hours. Just breed any Dragon with Earth element + Air Dragon. There might be a chance to get it.

Good luck.

Here you go
I attached the wrong photo and now I don't know how to delete :p

image-3578903302.png

Attachments

• image-2580452564.png
    image-2580452564.png
    563.1 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:

Psysane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From breeding fire and snow then you got blazing.. Frusterated because of blue fire.. Lol..
Now im level 17 and yes its getting difficult to raise a level since i have already completed the goal except for rainbow dragon..
So in order to gaining more exp, i bought many draginns, and of course i sold them back again..
From buying dragginn you will get 50k exp..

falcon1108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been trying fire/snow, fire/ice, fire/mountain for the past 3-4 days and still can't get blue fire. (they are all level 10s)

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
falcon1108 said:
Been trying fire/snow, fire/ice, fire/mountain for the past 3-4 days and still can't get blue fire. (they are all level 10s)

Try ice/fire

ars15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here, i guess i may be an unlucky guy afterall.. Lol..

I feel your pain, fellas! I've been trying every combo I've read about for the past four days and STILL no blue fire.. my room mate tries fire and ice with two level 7's and gets one first try... she doesn't even really like the game she only plays because I asked her to so I could get gems... tell me how that makes sense?!

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Psysane said:
From breeding fire and snow then you got blazing.. Frusterated because of blue fire.. Lol..
Now im level 17 and yes its getting difficult to raise a level since i have already completed the goal except for rainbow dragon..
So in order to gaining more exp, i bought many draginns, and of course i sold them back again..
From buying dragginn you will get 50k exp..

Try ice/fire that's how I got mine.

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ars15 said:
I feel your pain, fellas! I've been trying every combo I've read about for the past four days and STILL no blue fire.. my room mate tries fire and ice with two level 7's and gets one first try... she doesn't even really like the game she only plays because I asked her to so I could get gems... tell me how that makes sense?!

Level them up to 8 and do ice/ fire :)

ars15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level them up to 8 and do ice/ fire :)

Lol my breeding dragons are level 10,I was making a point by using my room mate to show case how unlucky I am when it comes to that little bugger.. I've tried ice-fire at LEAST 12-13 times.. nooo luck. :(

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ars15 said:
Lol my breeding dragons are level 10,I was making a point by using my room mate to show case how unlucky I am when it comes to that little bugger.. I've tried ice-fire at LEAST 12-13 times.. nooo luck. :(

Oh sorry, was trying to help it was hot I got mine.

Psysane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try ice/fire that's how I got mine.
Thank you for your advice, but i already tried that but unlucky me again so i got another ice again.. Lol..And all of my dragons are level 10..Hands up for blue fire, now im focussing on getting sandstrom dragon..

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Psysane said:
Thank you for your advice, but i already tried that but unlucky me again so i got another ice again.. Lol..And all of my dragons are level 10..Hands up for blue fire, now im focussing on getting sandstrom dragon..

Well good luck with the sandstorm :)

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the rare breeds, e.g Blue Fire, Sandstorm and even Rainbow. Trying to get those really bound down to individual luck even if you got the combination correct.

Even for myself, after trying for 52 times trying to get blue fire, i only managed to get 2 successful breed. But on the other hand. Think on the bright side, or so thats how i thought, each time i got an Ice dragon. I sell it off for 250k gold.. Well kinda trade off by building up the island while waiting for the breeding + incubation time.

Most reactions

Latest posts