What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like it was said in good fun. Don't stop posting. I'm trying fotr the sand now too with air and mountain. Incubate time is 14 hrs. Think im getting another mountain. :0
Please don't. Please don't be rude. Okay? We take politeness very seriously here. Read the rules.
Thanks Mod Sweet Poison and Emma_soji, your support is greatly appreciated. I'll just ignore that comment. =) Cheers! Btw, i have just 2 question. 1) Is there any sort of achievement for getting a sandstorm dragon? 2) The breeding and incubation time for sandstorm is 2hour? So it makes a total of 4hr? I'm still trying to get one. For those who got it, care to enlighten me?

yomi511

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All DV friends! I just got a rainbow! Its parents are flower 10 and storm 10. 1st time to try this combination! Another dragon-blue fire-I have gotten from breeding fire 10+mountain 10 at 2nd time. Before that, I tried fire 10+snow 10/ice 10 many times and got a lot of ice and snow! Hopefully useful to someone!

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES!!!! I finally got a blue fire dragon! Now all I need is the rainbow and sandstorm

Lunar86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shinori said:
Thanks Mod Sweet Poison and Emma_soji, your support is greatly appreciated. I'll just ignore that comment. =) Cheers! Btw, i have just 2 question. 1) Is there any sort of achievement for getting a sandstorm dragon? 2) The breeding and incubation time for sandstorm is 2hour? So it makes a total of 4hr? I'm still trying to get one. For those who got it, care to enlighten me?

There is no achievement and yes, it's 2 hours for breeding and incubation

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kittywhiskers said:
What level r u I'm almost 18 but I'm still 17 (15dunahun)

Just starting level 17. It seems like it will take forever to level up from here on since I have no more goals except getting a rainbow. I hope they come out with an update soon.

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kittywhiskers said:
What level r u I'm almost 18 but I'm still 17 (15dunahun)

I know this question wasn't meant for me but I thought I'd through out my level.

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just starting level 17. It seems like it will take forever to level up from here on since I have no more goals except getting a rainbow. I hope they come out with an update soon.

Just keep breeding dragon and sell. Good way to make money and experience. Also, once you got the money, start decorating your park. If u got all 3 island, even better experience.

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shinori said:
Just keep breeding dragon and sell. Good way to make money and experience. Also, once you got the money, start decorating your park. If u got all 3 island, even better experience.

Thank you never thought about it that way good advice. Still hope they update soon to keep the game going. I'm addicted and don't want it to become stale to soon.

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kittywhiskers said:
K pls help I have been trying to get blue fire for ever and I've tried fire and mountain but always turns into lava and I've tried fire and ice but it's always another adorable ice and then fire with storm but it was a scorch witch I was thankful for but still!
Btw I just got rainbow 96 hours is painful I used gems on the breeding but I don't have enough for the incubation!
And as soon as I get blue fire I'm moving on to sandstorm!

I got blue fire by breeding an ice dragon on left and fire on right, hope it works for you too. :)

ars15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does the Sandstorm dragon egg look like?? Blahh I want one so bad :(

Most reactions

Latest posts