What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, still having problems with the game going bananas on the Ipad. Have to use my Iphone5s to collect. Probably have to get another Paddington.

Today I am happy with my Dragonarium ;)
Happy breeding to you all ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

image.jpg

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice to see you Suz!! Yeah, the app stopped working, but the forum is still here :) not as busy as it once was, but we're still around. Good luck on getting your Frostbite!
Thank you! I forgot how to reply!!!! Well, I guess I remembered cuz here it is! Hi Aries!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, still having problems with the game going bananas on the Ipad. Have to use my Iphone5s to collect. Probably have to get another Paddington.

Today I am happy with my Dragonarium ;)
Happy breeding to you all ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

View attachment 62881
Hi olds! I didn't realize there's a place that keeps track of our eggs on display!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Suz,
Well - my Eggland has been my target nr 1. To get all of them and study the forms and colours is part of the fun, if you are addicted o_O

Right now the Seed is hard to get. (Now I mead the Dragon or Drake as we say in Sweden)

image.jpg

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
friends,
When I look on my islands I suddenly discover I can have 3 more habitats. Long ago Double Rainbow was the best dragon to earn money.
Which ones do you prefer?

image.jpg

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
friends,
When I look on my islands I suddenly discover I can have 3 more habitats. Long ago Double Rainbow was the best dragon to earn money.
Which ones do you prefer?

View attachment 62959
Hi Olds. I like double rainbow too. Maybe because I get so many of them...but I don't keep them all as I like to have allmy dragons out and able to view(even the ones like Zombie and Glacier who only a momma could love).

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Beautiful car! :)

J.A., the car is a MG model TF from 1953. My brother had one like this around 1966 as he was in the Swe Navy Seals. In the winter the snow came in between the doors and the roof - it had only a sort of plastic windows on the sides - so he had to sell the car. Very cheap it was - but not today ;)

Pristoph - I am searching for good earners.
We had diskussions long ago about which one we prefere.

To all: today I got my first dragon from the Rose-game.
Now I only need the Seed, but ........ :cool:

Happy breeding to you all ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still no Seed in my park :( I've also been trying for Moonstruck at night; no luck there either. I'm doing well with the Rose event - should have all the rewards before the end - the Omnitat looks pretty awesome!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats Aries!

Probably my Lvls are to high. o_O

Edit / and probably still ... Nothing happenes, fail after fail after .... On Lvl 20. :(

Last edited:

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No Seed today
My love has gone away
No matter what I do
The pain I'm going through
:oops:

(Edit/ when I look at this posting there are several pictures from games here. Where do they come from? Not in my posting - not done by me.:( )
(Edit/ and now they are gone .... Just like my Seed-dragons.)

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No Seed today
My love has gone away
No matter what I do
The pain I'm going through
:oops:

(Edit/ when I look at this posting there are several pictures from games here. Where do they come from? Not in my posting - not done by me.:( )
(Edit/ and now they are gone .... Just like my Seed-dragons.)
That is strange...I see them too. No seed dragon for me either Olds. I keep planting, but nothing sprouts.

Most reactions

Latest posts