What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So happy to have double berries for the weekend, plus reduced prices in case I need to make a purchase. Also glad to have a Lapis breeding in my cave - very glad the BEB event has been extended until the 18th!
Yep, I noticed the reduced price too. Still a fair sum of money though, but it has been worth it as I have my first 20 hrs breeding right now. Happy and relieved I made the decision to buy the winter berries, because getting from 350 to 1440 is pretty hard even with the double berries.

Good luck everyone!✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Succeded to get a 20 hours from Sf2 och Sf4. Of course I used a lot of gems to speed it up. Now it's in the nest ...
From happiness to deep thoughts ...
How can I know which one it is? If it's a Sf4 I want an egg, if it's a Sf3 I want the dragon.
Am I stupid, more than usual ... or have I missed something? ....
Probably I have :)

And of course Happy breeding from the North in rain, snow and storm right now.

image.jpg

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
o_O Trying to be stupid helps! Now I am going for the eggs. Let the gems fly away!

image.jpg

But I try for those eggs under protest flag.
They aren't different - what I can see. They only show up in the little Dragonarium counter for piedestals. I am not going to put on my Eggland , if I can't see any difference.

image.jpg

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
o_O Trying to be stupid helps! Now I am going for the eggs. Let the gems fly away!

View attachment 62292

But I try for those eggs under protest flag.
They aren't different - what I can see. They only show up in the little Dragonarium counter for piedestals. I am not going to put on my Eggland , if I can't see any difference.

View attachment 62294
I agree. It is crazy to have the eggs look the same. Very disappointing.
I fear I will be forced to make my very first purchase from BFS. It is a sad sad day.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I managed to get the second snowflake without buying berries. Turns out you can earn berries by using gems, so I was speeding up my breeding and incubations. Then my first try at breeding SF1 and SF2 got me a 20 hour dragon! Happy, Happy!

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I decided to buy 900 (using a substantial amount of real money) winter berries so I have some time left to try and breed no. 3 and 4. I hope I have enough time and gems to breed 'm. I must admit I feel somewhat uncomfortable being forced to buy winter berries in order to have at least two days left for breeding... This will probably lead to using quite a lot of gems before getting the right 20 hrs.

We'll see!
I do so hope you make it. My friends have helped me so much with all of their generosity in gifting gems and ice berries each day. I have liked that you gift ice berries as well as gems to friends. The Dragonsai gifting bush is my next aim but I don't think I will quite make it unless we are upgraded to the next gift as happened on the last event. I would so love to gift more gems every day. Good luck

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I managed to get the second snowflake without buying berries. Turns out you can earn berries by using gems, so I was speeding up my breeding and incubations. Then my first try at breeding SF1 and SF2 got me a 20 hour dragon! Happy, Happy!
Thank you for sharing this as I hadn't realised that using gems gave more berries. Fortunately I have had gems to use and they seemed a much better way to reach the targets than spending real money. I would never spend real money on this. Good luck and thank you for being a friend in all 3 of my parks.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this as I hadn't realised that using gems gave more berries. Fortunately I have had gems to use and they seemed a much better way to reach the targets than spending real money. I would never spend real money on this. Good luck and thank you for being a friend in all 3 of my parks.
Awww, you are so sweet! I would not have made it without your daily gifts of berries. Good luck!!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg

Dragonsai gifting bush?
Is that something new or ...
Lost in Space

Glad you succeded Pristoph!

My old Ipad crashes all the time with the game. It's hard ...
I am going to ....

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 62320

Dragonsai gifting bush?
Is that something new or ...
Lost in Space

Glad you succeded Pristoph!

My old Ipad crashes all the time with the game. It's hard ...
I am going to ....

I got the gifting bush this morning and it allows you to give one extra gift each day. Certainly worth having if you have a lot of friends.
Good luck everyone

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do so hope you make it. My friends have helped me so much with all of their generosity in gifting gems and ice berries each day. I have liked that you gift ice berries as well as gems to friends. The Dragonsai gifting bush is my next aim but I don't think I will quite make it unless we are upgraded to the next gift as happened on the last event. I would so love to gift more gems every day. Good luck
I made it Jo, today I manage to breed snowflake no.4 so now I am on to the dragonsai gifting bush too, but am not sure if I'll make it though.

I don't see how to move so quickly in this winter event without using money, unless you have huge heaps of gems. I had 750 gems but used a lot of gems to speed up breeding in order to get snowflake no.4. I have 130 gems left now and gained approx 550 winterberries by doing so. That still would not have been enough to get the 1440 needed for snowflake no.2 which made me opt for using real money for the first time. I am glad that some of you have found ways to avoid using real money.

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New dragon in the market - Aurora. It's a limited epic that lives in a rainbow habitat. Will be a possible fail for some other dragons we are trying for in the BEB event. Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got the gifting bush this morning and it allows you to give one extra gift each day. Certainly worth having if you have a lot of friends.
Good luck everyone

Oh dear - thats why I have more gems than usual to give.
Thanks Jonew!

Happy Breeding ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, the new friend will come, sooner or later.
For us who have all the others
What is the best combo? - and I still need the 4th piedestal of SFD even if I showed the flag. Come to think about it, as the Irish nun said .. I ask Mr Sanbox.

I bought the egg of the new one. It's so full now, the Eggland.

H.... b...... t. y.. a.. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

image.jpg

Most reactions