What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have got the two first, and the eggs looks the same to me. There should be two more dragons and I do not knowhow to get those. Possibly looks like this. Something ..... image.jpgimage.jpg

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have gotten a few of the new dragons - bicentennial, carnival, arbor and orchid to name a few.
Happy New Year everyone!! :)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy New Year from Scandinavia!

According to the dragoneggchart the snowflake-eggs looks like this and the breedi ng time is different. How do we get the 25:er?

Happy brdng ;)

image.jpg

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy New Year from Scandinavia!

According to the dragoneggchart the snowflake-eggs looks like this and the breedi ng time is different. How do we get the 25:er?

Happy brdng ;)

View attachment 62094
My point exactly Olds. I guess the only thing to do is to wait and see what BF has in store for us. You are well on your way! I am gathering the winterberries for the wonderland theme and I really really really hope to make it to the second snowflake dragon.

Have a wonderful New Year's day and happy breeding everyone✨✨✨✨✨

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My point exactly Olds. I guess the only thing to do is to wait and see what BF has in store for us. You are well on your way! I am gathering the winterberries for the wonderland theme and I really really really hope to make it to the second snowflake dragon.

Have a wonderful New Year's day and happy breeding everyone✨✨✨✨✨
Same here. I have the first snowflake dragon. She is good looking! I like that we can gift the berries during the event.
Happy New Year from Nevada!!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, heard today the way to getbthe two other dragons was to keep on breeding any two different Snowflake- fellows. Both are 25 hours - if I got it right. My stud. farm looks like this. ;)
image.jpg

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was wrong!
20 hours is the time for us.
According to Sandbox you should try a pair of the same, either 1+1 or 2+2. :)

Happy breeding, once again ...✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't get enough berries. How are you all managing this? I still only have one event dragon.
Sad. :(

I started the event late and am working on the first snowflake dragon now. I'm pretty sure that's as far as I will get with just over a week remaining in the event. I think a lot of people may have bought berries.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just want to say; I don't like this at all, the way they made four similar eggs. Never with my foot, I should put four like that in my Eggland.
And friends, it doesn't matter if you have a lot of Snowflake 1 and 2, and even know about how to breed with similar dragons. You only get a lot of not 3 or 4 Snowflake. LeapYear for example. Think I have to use gems to get rid of those stoppning me from breeding.8(

image.jpg

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't get enough berries. How are you all managing this? I still only have one event dragon.
Sad. :(
If we do not get a weekend with double berries I do not have any chance of getting dragon no. 2 either. It seems as if the berries no longer drop at the same rate ad they did at the start.. We do have till the 11th, but it certainly feels like an up-hill battle.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I started the event late and am working on the first snowflake dragon now. I'm pretty sure that's as far as I will get with just over a week remaining in the event. I think a lot of people may have bought berries.

If we do not get a weekend with double berries I do not have any chance of getting dragon no. 2 either. It seems as if the berries no longer drop at the same rate ad they did at the start.. We do have till the 11th, but it certainly feels like an up-hill battle.

Now I feel bad for all of us. Too bad we cannot choose what items we want to try for.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lucanus Servus is the biggest bug we have in Scandinavia. Now I wonder if there also one in the Dragonarium and there in what I call the Eggonarium (it's not about the b-dy Snowflakes) Come back when I am sure ...... :oops: .....

image.jpg

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now I feel bad for all of us. Too bad we cannot choose what items we want to try for.
That would certainly be a good idea and it seems more fair to me as well. But, on a happier note I think I will manage to get the wonderland island theme today. That also means I will not be able to get my second winter dragon with six days left and approx 90-100 berries a day.. So much for that happy note ;) I think I will buy the berries needed to get winter dragon no. 2... But only if everything else fails! Still hoping to get a final double berries weekend :)

Most reactions

Latest posts