What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've now got something weird going on with my friends in DV too. A couple days ago I also could only give one gem. This morning, only 1 of the friends i exchange gems with is on my friends list. I can see them in Game Center, but not the DV list. In DV, I can see 24 friends, but a lot are missing. Sorry everyone.
I figured a way around this. Instead of giving gifts from the Gifts menu, I go to Friends and it will let me give my 6 gems from there! And all my friends are showing up as long as I don't do any updating from the Gifts menu.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Pristoph - my DV friend here in the desert forum,
Nice to hear you succeded.
Here in the North is a morning with Thunder and Lightning, a good day to buy an egg to make my Eggland complete.
Hunting for the new dragon with BlueFire and Roots - both Lvl 20.

image.jpg

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Pristoph - my DV friend here in the desert forum,
Nice to hear you succeded.
Here in the North is a morning with Thunder and Lightning, a good day to buy an egg to make my Eggland complete.
Hunting for the new dragon with BlueFire and Roots - both Lvl 20.

View attachment 60665
Olds! I think I'm fixed. I applied the "themes" update and my gift gems seems to be working again. Good luck with those new dragons. Are you spending gems on the Themes Pack? Seems like an awful lot of gems.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am sorry not to have posted on here for a while but though I have requested them I am not getting the alerts to say my friends have posted on the forum.
I have just got my first Mirror dragon after about 100 attempts over my 3 dragon parks. Now to try for a Leathery.

Thank you to all my friends for being so great and gifting me so many gems. It is good to see that you are still loyally playing the game even though the forum is so quiet.
Good luck everyone :)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Olds! I think I'm fixed. I applied the "themes" update and my gift gems seems to be working again. Good luck with those new dragons. Are you spending gems on the Themes Pack? Seems like an awful lot of gems.
Me too!!! I am happy and very relieved to announce I am back in business again, thank goodness. I just did the halloween update and I can see my friends again, yay!! My friends can expect gifts from me again, as I still am a daily player. Of course :)

Happy breeding everyone! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me too!!! I am happy and very relieved to announce I am back in business again, thank goodness. I just did the halloween update and I can see my friends again, yay!! My friends can expect gifts from me again, as I still am a daily player. Of course :)

Happy breeding everyone! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I am very pleased that your game is working properly again. I had noticed a few problems with some players occasionally showing up as level 1 and not being able to gift them.
Hoping the new update is fun and not too difficult to achieve all the goals without costing a fortune

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am very pleased that your game is working properly again. I had noticed a few problems with some players occasionally showing up as level 1 and not being able to gift them.
Hoping the new update is fun and not too difficult to achieve all the goals without costing a fortune
Thanks Jo! I am so happy things are working according to (my) plan again. Not being able to gift my friends certainly had a negative effect on my game experience, I can tell you that much. But fortunately
I am back in the game without any troubles, so I am really happy about that as you can imagine I am sure. Yay!! :)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here the same stonecarving in reality, a detail and in nature. If you com to Sweden, you can see this on near Eskilstuna. The dragon here is called Fafner, and the man Sigurd - therefore Sigurd Fafnersbane ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here the same stonecarving in reality, a detail and in nature. If you com to Sweden, you can see this on near Eskilstuna. The dragon here is called Fafner, and the man Sigurd - therefore Sigurd Fafnersbane ;)

View attachment 60750View attachment 60751

What fantastic pictures. Thank you so much for sharing the information.

I am still struggling to get mirror and ooze dragons so haven't tried for the Ragnarok. This game is certainly getting harder.

Good luck everyone.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lovely photos Olds and congrats to pristoph fpr getting the Opal dragon.

I have tried to get Ragnarok from the first day it got released and have tried continuously but my oh my this dragon is a tough one to breed! Fortunately, just a little over a minute ago I managed to get my first one and I just had to share this with you guys (and gals) :) :)

And yes Jo I agree, it has definitely got much harder. Good luck breeding those dragons everyone!✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I have tried to get Ragnarok from the first day it got released and have tried continuously but my oh my this dragon is a tough one to breed! Fortunately, just a little over a minute ago I managed to get my first one and I just had to share this with you guys (and gals) :) :)

And yes Jo I agree, it has definitely got much harder. Good luck breeding those dragons everyone!✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Congrats. Maybe I'll be next!

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Congratulations. I hope this is a lucky week for everyone. :)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats. Maybe I'll be next!

Congratulations. I hope this is a lucky week for everyone. :)

Thanks! And yes I certainly hope you will be next Pristoph. Don't you just hate this game is all about (fickle) luck these days.. So fingers crossed :)

Thank you Jo, my dear. Again, lets keeps our fingers crossed. And perhaps some magic dust will help ✨✨✨✨✨✨

Most reactions

Latest posts