What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg

At last I am on track again.

And the dragon is happy!

Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm still here, just don't have as much time anymore:(
Managed to get the habitat in the Fireflys the dragons and the eggs :)
I've just got a Leaf on my first try and my second Dream for display . Got that the other day so I'm a 'happy lil Vegemite ' just now. Good luck to all hope you get your dragons soon.

Congrats! I had to buy fireflies to get the habitat. I spent $6. Which is okay. I haven't spent money on the game in a long time. I found out at the end of the event that you could have gotten fireflies for every gem you spent.i have a surplus of gems I have not used.

Hi everybody,
Bought the leaf-egg and have started to get the dragons.
Right now the problem is, the game i crashing (right spelling?) all the time, and take ages to load.
Not very happy with the game .... Right now.

But send luck and happiness to you all! - with my old friend Lusse, hunting in the heaven for cats ....

View attachment 59315

I believe I just got the leaf in the cave last night. I just checked this morning and have a 17 hour timer.

That is a lovely cat. I'm sorry for your loss. Kind of reminds me of my kitty, Sir Kittens McCuddles
image.jpg

He loves going outside, even if it's just to sit and enjoy the weather. He's really good, you just have to keep an eye on him.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you wonder what the the two Dusk are doing?
Just waiting for my decission what to do.
It's full everywhere, and I haven' t got a heart to kill more of my darlings.

Happy breeding to everyone in this very quite forum.
Perhaps we should call it Forum Silencium ;)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you wonder what the the two Dusk are doing?
Just waiting for my decission what to do.
It's full everywhere, and I haven' t got a heart to kill more of my darlings.

Happy breeding to everyone in this very quite forum.
Perhaps we should call it Forum Silencium ;)
Looks good Olds. I haven't been that lucky lately, but I keep trying!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't even remember what Dragon I'm trying to breed for. It's been so long. Fail after fail. I'm sure you've all been there!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To my gem friends, I am away from good cell service until Thursday so I can't send gems:(. So sorry about that.
Val

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I regret to inform I am leaving apple. I just had my iPhone crack in my pocket on my commute home from work. It was perfectly fine when I left my for my >30mins earlier that evening, but when I got home it was shattered. I did not drop it or fall on it. It just shattered. I contacted both my cell phone provider and apple and both refuse to admit fault(even though iPhone 5's have an issue with screens cracking spontaneously) and I sincerely believe I did not cause the damage. So I will not be purchasing an idevice in the future.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I regret to inform I am leaving apple. I just had my iPhone crack in my pocket on my commute home from work. It was perfectly fine when I left my for my >30mins earlier that evening, but when I got home it was shattered. I did not drop it or fall on it. It just shattered. I contacted both my cell phone provider and apple and both refuse to admit fault(even though iPhone 5's have an issue with screens cracking spontaneously) and I sincerely believe I did not cause the damage. So I will not be purchasing an idevice in the future.
That's awful!

Most reactions

Latest posts