What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At last the Smoke and Fire will be seen again. Complete.
image.jpg

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats Pristoph!
Is it not amazing.
You and I are the only players alive after the big bang - or whatever happened.
It was so traumatic, everyone else forgot how to type. I do hope we will see them again though. I still swap gems with 6 players!

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol! I think it is the internet-like layout of this forum that distracts me from keep coming back. It just does not appeal to me and having to log in all the time.. In short, Iliked the other forum better. Easier on the eye and all ;-)

I just wanted to let you know that I cannot give my friends their daily gems, I just updated my ipad to ios8 and now all my friends are gone. Speaking about that big bang eh ;-) I hope things return to normal soon!

Happy breeding guys✨✨✨✨✨

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol! I think it is the internet-like layout of this forum that distracts me from keep coming back. It just does not appeal to me and having to log in all the time.. In short, Iliked the other forum better. Easier on the eye and all ;-)

I just wanted to let you know that I cannot give my friends their daily gems, I just updated my ipad to ios8 and now all my friends are gone. Speaking about that big bang eh ;-) I hope things return to normal soon!

Happy breeding guys✨✨✨✨✨
Oh dear. You can try a hard reset. I've heard players of other games had to do that after going to iOS 8. I hope you get sorted soon!

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh dear. You can try a hard reset. I've heard players of other games had to do that after going to iOS 8. I hope you get sorted soon!
Yeah, me too. I received a gem from Ashley today and I could give her one back and then everything blacks out in the 'giving gems to friends screen'. I already tried the deleting the game and the signing off/on in GC suggestion but it does not bring my friends back. You are all on lvl 1 on my friends list. I fear it is the bug BF keeps on talking about..

Anyhow, I do not know what else to do but wait it out and try to reboot the game again. But I am able to give one friend a gem every day... Always better than none I guess

Last edited:

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haven't been here in a while...like the other forums, it is quiet.

My big excitement is that I just bred a Crypt Dragon. Likely not news for most i suppose, but everytime I get something new, it makes the game worthwhile! Haven't had something new in a long time!

Thanks Jo, Maktoe and Pristoff (and others!) for the gems!

Happy breeding!

------------------------------
GC: narab1
HD: Level 78
DV: Level 37
C of C: Level 42
Godus: who knows?!
-------

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haven't been here in a while...like the other forums, it is quiet.

My big excitement is that I just bred a Crypt Dragon. Likely not news for most i suppose, but everytime I get something new, it makes the game worthwhile! Haven't had something new in a long time!

Thanks Jo, Maktoe and Pristoff (and others!) for the gems!

Happy breeding!

------------------------------
GC: narab1
HD: Level 78
DV: Level 37
C of C: Level 42
Godus: who knows?!
-------

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't think I have a Crypt yet. I was happy to get a Cotton and a Learhery though. My fails right now are all on 2-3 hour incubation times. I can't even remember what I'm trying for...and NOT getting. Ha ha. I need soma magic dust.....

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. I received a gem from Ashley today and I could give her one back and then everything blacks out in the 'giving gems to friends screen'. I already tried the deleting the game and the signing off/on in GC suggestion but it does not bring my friends back. You are all on lvl 1 on my friends list. I fear it is the bug BF keeps on talking about..

Anyhow, I do not know what else to do but wait it out and try to reboot the game again. But I am able to give one friend a gem every day... Always better than none I guess
I've now got something weird going on with my friends in DV too. A couple days ago I also could only give one gem. This morning, only 1 of the friends i exchange gems with is on my friends list. I can see them in Game Center, but not the DV list. In DV, I can see 24 friends, but a lot are missing. Sorry everyone.

Most reactions

Latest posts