What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would really like to get the dusk and dawn dragons so I that will be my aim. Only time will tell if I will be able to make it. I need lots of fireflies!

Yes, I think most of us have moved on to other things and/or games..

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ms Sparkle,
As we can see from the gifts we get, nearly all the "old ones" are playing - but not writing here.

Think I will send a message from a friend of mine. Saw him this evening in my garden, but have not seen his two siblings the last days. Not very big yet. Only 10 cm.
image.jpg

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ms Sparkle,
As we can see from the gifts we get, nearly all the "old ones" are playing - but not writing here.

Think I will send a message from a friend of mine. Saw him this evening in my garden, but have not seen his two siblings the last days. Not very big yet. Only 10 cm.
View attachment 58887
Nice critter Olds. You must have a lovely garden.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ms Sparkle,

View attachment 58887

Hi everyone, it is sad that nobody seems to send messages now. I don't have much to report. The newer dragons seem even harder to get. I got my first hydra yesterday and I am now trying to breed a second using the hydra and victory.
Good luck everyone and thank you for your friendship

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it is sad that nobody seems to send messages now. I don't have much to report. The newer dragons seem even harder to get. I got my first hydra yesterday and I am now trying to breed a second using the hydra and victory.
Good luck everyone and thank you for your friendship
Hi Jo. I was unsuccessful with Hydra so I've been working on some others that have eluded me. I did get a Ruby, which is great. I hope everyone will eventually find there way back to us some day. I never even thought to try the web after my iPF app broke. Someone told me about it.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ms Sparkle,

Yes, very true Olds!

As of the day after tomorrow I will not be able to gift you any gems for a week, because I'll be away on holiday. I will gift my DV friends their gems as soon as I get back though.

Happy breeding everyone! ✨✨✨✨✨

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hydra dragon? I haven't even gotten that far. I cannot, for the life of me, get the dream dragon. I have been trying since it came out--nearly steadily-- in both caves and have nothing to show for it. The only upside is the value of those fails. I'm nearly at 7 billion gold and have 2100+ gems. To an outsider I probably look like a cheater.

I'm really hoping to be able to get the habitat before the event is over. I decided to wait to check dragonvale until after noon. Around that time is when updates usually come out at my local time. If they have double firefly a again, I want to maximize my winnings

I don't post much very often because I don't have the app anymore. I don't like having to use my safaris. It's kinda glitchy.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I finally was able to get the dream dragon. And I also got the prism dragon. Both from my cave. No luck on the island for a while now..

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I finally was able to get the dream dragon. And I also got the prism dragon. Both from my cave. No luck on the island for a while now..
Good news. I haven't gotten much of anything lately. Just trying to get enough fireflies for the second dragon. Good luck everyone!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Bought the leaf-egg and have started to get the dragons.
Right now the problem is, the game i crashing (right spelling?) all the time, and take ages to load.
Not very happy with the game .... Right now.

But send luck and happiness to you all! - with my old friend Lusse, hunting in the heaven for cats ....

image.jpg

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Bought the leaf-egg and have started to get the dragons.
Right now the problem is, the game i crashing (right spelling?) all the time, and take ages to load.
Not very happy with the game .... Right now.

But send luck and happiness to you all! - with my old friend Lusse, hunting in the heaven for cats ....

View attachment 59315
I have not bought the leaf egg and my game is not crashing. I hope your issue is fixed soon. It is no fun otherwise!

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm still here, just don't have as much time anymore:(
Managed to get the habitat in the Fireflys the dragons and the eggs :)
I've just got a Leaf on my first try and my second Dream for display . Got that the other day so I'm a 'happy lil Vegemite ' just now. Good luck to all hope you get your dragons soon.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm still here, just don't have as much time anymore:(
Managed to get the habitat in the Fireflys the dragons and the eggs :)
I've just got a Leaf on my first try and my second Dream for display . Got that the other day so I'm a 'happy lil Vegemite ' just now. Good luck to all hope you get your dragons soon.

Hi Marie, thank you for letting us all know how you are doing in your game. I am not playing as much either as there are so many new dragons that I am struggling to keep up. In the firefly event I seem to have got as far as you. I just wish we had more islands and habitats. I have so many dragons in hibernation.

I have one Dream and 2 Prism dragons so far and I am now trying for leaf and geode together.

Good luck everyone.

Most reactions

Latest posts