What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks !
I will fix that later.

Can it be like this - another Hydra?

image.jpg

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
olds, do you need friends in any of your habitats? I only give gems to a few so I could add you to my list.

Hi Pristoph,
Yes - I would like to have you on my "main habitat" Toppe1 och ff.
If you wonder Toppe is the nickname of my grandson, who fooled me in to this play. "och ff" = and gf ;)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here's how it's done with the new software:
Scroll to the very top of the page and tap your avatar or user name:
View attachment 58418
A popup will appear, you'll find "Signature" as second option:
View attachment 58419
When you tap it, you'll be able to change/edit your signature.

Hope that helps.

Thanks J A!
As you can see, it really helped ;)

Now I can start to campaigne for a Eggonarium!
I got the Giftlist in Social, the Dragonarium was over my expectations. Now it's time for the Eggonarium

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Pristoph,
Yes - I would like to have you on my "main habitat" Toppe1 och ff.
If you wonder Toppe is the nickname of my grandson, who fooled me in to this play. "och ff" = and gf ;)
I just sent a friend request. An Eggonarium sounds useful. My eggs are totally unorganized.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just sent a friend request. An Eggonarium sounds useful. My eggs are totally unorganized.

Thanks! Nice to be you DVfriend.

Send a picture to let you see a part of the life, when one could think the dragons were near. Down by my sailingboat. ☺️
image.jpg

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aaah.... Here we are again! Jeez, it took me some time to figure out what was going on, but the original iPad forum had run its course I guess. I guess I missed the transition, but I found my way back. I know I don't post that much anymore, but it does not mean I have forgotten..

I finally got my victory in the way, yay! Happy breeding everyone✨✨✨✨✨

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh Olds, your pic reminds me of a Norwegian island I went to a long time ago, Lovund... Loved it there by the way.
Aaah.... Here we are again! Jeez, it took me some time to figure out what was going on, but the original iPad forum had run its course I guess. I guess I missed the transition, but I found my way back. I know I don't post that much anymore, but it does not mean I have forgotten..

I finally got my victory in the way, yay! Happy breeding everyone✨✨✨✨✨

Congratulations on your Victory dragon. I am please they are back as I am after number 2.

I am so pleased that you have your way back to the forum. It has been very quiet.

The firefly event is a little bit of fun but I won't get very far with it as I have no new islands to free up to earn the extra rewards. Certainly I won't be buying any fireflies just to get the new items. Would I be better off just waiting to convert my fireflies to gems at the end, I wonder.

Good luck everyone

Most reactions