What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well after getting every possible dragon and 6 38hrs I'm so clogged up I have given up on moonstruck. It's terrible that they have to suck the fun out of a game by making it so difficult to get a dragon in such a limited time. Grats to those that were fortunate enough to get a moonstruck.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well everyone, I hate to do this, but I'm cutting ties with this game. I haven't played in well over a month, and I get a little sad hearing about what I'm missing. My iPad can't keep up and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. Please update your friends list so you don't waste gems on me. I'll miss you guys!

P. S. - off topic here - I have some of you as friends for Smurfs Village - I'm still playing that game.

Lady Redwulf - it can't be true ...
Thanks for all the fun!
I am still here, but in the shadow. ..

Hugs,
Olds

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Four seasonal dragons as fails on the Moonstruck hunt..... Not happy at all that this is happening when they give us only a few days! Also losing the safety of knowing that once you have two the egg is no problem has made it all so less fun to play... I can totally see why people are leaving this game behind even after being dedicated players from the start.

Dragon Vale friend code 30009228. lvl 50

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As an addicted and faithful player for a few years now, I find myself nothing but frustrated with the new breeding changes made to the game. As everyone else has said, it's really sucked the fun out of the game completely and has made it more than frustrating :/

Aeriyauna

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got 38h breeding time three times already.... Seems like moonstruck is a tough one.. How much time left until the moonstruck gone, btw ? -Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic
i was wondering the same thing, wondering if it's off the market already. I guess I will have to check the market directly. I struck out on moonstruck!

GCID: princesssuzabella

Lira0367

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i was wondering the same thing, wondering if it's off the market already. I guess I will have to check the market directly. I struck out on moonstruck!

I believe it's still there. Got 2 in a row yesterday after hundreds of fails

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This breeding round is really difficult. Still light and dark dragons to get, still snowy Olympus. Is it really meant to be this hard?

:D diz diz dizzy

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This breeding round is really difficult. Still light and dark dragons to get, still snowy Olympus. Is it really meant to be this hard?

:D diz diz dizzy

It certainly does seem much more difficult. I only have one snowy so far, a silver, and no sign of a shadow or mirage. Good luck everyone.

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This breeding round is really difficult. Still light and dark dragons to get, still snowy Olympus. Is it really meant to be this hard? :D diz diz dizzy

I know what you mean! I must've spent over 200 gems speeding up my breeding to get the moonglow. Fail after fail after fail! So frustrating. I finally got her but it was with super tenacity on my part ( and a lot of gems..lol)

As for the snowys... I have managed the silver but no bronze/gold and I still haven't gotten the mirage and the other new one. Argh!!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know what you mean! I must've spent over 200 gems speeding up my breeding to get the moonglow. Fail after fail after fail! So frustrating. I finally got her but it was with super tenacity on my part ( and a lot of gems..lol)

As for the snowys... I have managed the silver but no bronze/gold and I still haven't gotten the mirage and the other new one. Argh!!

Moonglow Nat? Have I missed a dear one, or is it the one who strucks you are mentioning? ;)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Managed to sneak in some time to say Hi to everyone. After reading everyone's msg's I feel lucky to have gotten 2 Moonstrucks and one of each of the Olys plus one more which I will keep as egg seeing as we can no longer use two of same to breed. Not enjoying the game as much but don't know if its cos I don't have the time or its so darn hard. Will pop in when I can. Good luck everyone

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Managed to sneak in some time to say Hi to everyone. After reading everyone's msg's I feel lucky to have gotten 2 Moonstrucks and one of each of the Olys plus one more which I will keep as egg seeing as we can no longer use two of same to breed. Not enjoying the game as much but don't know if its cos I don't have the time or its so darn hard. Will pop in when I can. Good luck everyone GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

I have used the same 2 to breed time and time again. It takes a few times, but you will get one from breeding 2 of the same kind!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Managed to sneak in some time to say Hi to everyone. After reading everyone's msg's I feel lucky to have gotten 2 Moonstrucks and one of each of the Olys plus one more which I will keep as egg seeing as we can no longer use two of same to breed. Not enjoying the game as much but don't know if its cos I don't have the time or its so darn hard. Will pop in when I can. Good luck everyone GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Hi, Marie! Good to hear from you! Also good to know SOMEONE out here in DV Land is having some luck!

I have used the same 2 to breed time and time again. It takes a few times, but you will get one from breeding 2 of the same kind!

Good to know! Not 100% but not 0% either!

Most reactions

Latest posts