What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have do much work ahead of me trying to catch up on all the dragons I've missed out on. Please wizards be kind :)

I don't even know what to start with.....I'm missing so many.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 51(making candy!!)......DV Level 30

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't even know what to start with.....I'm missing so many. GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 51(making candy!!)......DV Level 30

I'm going to try to get as many of the remaining gem dragons I can for my display

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't even know what to start with.....I'm missing so many. GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 51(making candy!!)......DV Level 30
I'm starting with apocalypse, paper, and century. Since I don't feel like these will ever return besides this event. Then I can work on the ones that I'm missing that should return around their holidays if I don't get them now. Good luck with your hunt. GC ID: Mossyman87

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm starting with apocalypse, paper, and century. Since I don't feel like these will ever return besides this event. Then I can work on the ones that I'm missing that should return around their holidays if I don't get them now. Good luck with your hunt. GC ID: Mossyman87

Excellent choices!

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Excellent choices!

Don't forget Cotton (2 year Anniversary)

Anyone havin any luck with the Mistletoe?

Good luck everyone on your missing dragons.

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone havin any luck with the Mistletoe? GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance
Yes, I managed to breed one just before all the dragons returned, but I still need one more for display. Now I keep on getting reindeer... Lol!

Did you manage to breed one yet Marie?

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't forget Cotton (2 year Anniversary)

Anyone havin any luck with the Mistletoe?

Good luck everyone on your missing dragons.

I am having a lot of trouble getting my first Mistletoe. I've lost counts of how many attempts but I am trying on the island and in the cave with no success and I have a long list that I am hoping for with the return of all the limited dragons.
Good luck everyone.

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't forget Cotton (2 year Anniversary) Anyone havin any luck with the Mistletoe? Good luck everyone on your missing dragons. GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

I got one before all the dragons returned. Now I'm trying to catch up on the ones I missed. However with little luck so far. I did get a 2nd leap year that I couldn't get when it first came out. Hope everyone else is getting what they want

GC ID: Mossyman87

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I managed to breed one just before all the dragons returned, but I still need one more for display. Now I keep on getting reindeer... Lol!

Did you manage to breed one yet Marie?

No not as yet...All I want for Christmas is my ......Mistletoe !

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats! :)

Thanks. I have a second one in the way as well. Now I can focus on all those missing dragons from Bring 'Em Back that I don't have yet....Paper, Cotton, Panlong, Century.........

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats pristoph on getting your mistletoe!

I got my second one for display too, so Only one display egg left for me; ruby. How about you Marie? Got your mistletoe already? I certainly hope so. How is everybody else doing?

Hapy breeding everyone!✨✨✨✨✨

Most reactions

Latest posts