What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Hypnotic dragon is proving to be very elusive for me. I have the other three new light hybrids though. Can't wait for the Christmas update!

EDIT: I now have two of them :)

Last edited:

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats Aries!

I managed to get all the dragons in time before the Christmas update. As far as housing goes, I am running out of space as well. I had to clear all the bushes to make room for the light and dark habitats.. Oh well.

Happy breedingeveryone! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats Aries!

I managed to get all the dragons in time before the Christmas update. As far as housing goes, I am running out of space as well. I had to clear all the bushes to make room for the light and dark habitats.. Oh well.

Happy breedingeveryone! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Haven't got the Christmas update yet!!! Do you have it Sparkle?
EDIT: Good luck on the Mistletoe Dragon everyone......

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Last edited:

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haven't got the Christmas update yet!!! Do you have it Sparkle? EDIT: Good luck on the Mistletoe Dragon everyone...... GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance
No I haven't Marie! I did expect an update, especially now with the mistletoe dragon... It is weird trying to get this merry dragon without the usual snow-covered islands. Somehow it isn't quite right, don't you think? Gimme some snow I say! :)

I got both the cave and island filled with tree and lichen but no mistletoe just yet. I do believe the mistletoe dragon and last year's Christmas dragon will make a lovely pair.

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Come on, BFS. You give us a holiday icon but no snow in our parks?! What gives?

There is a new upgrade for both the hibernation cave and storage tower though.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Come on, BFS. You give us a holiday icon but no snow in our parks?! What gives? There is a new upgrade for both the hibernation cave and storage tower though. 
Is there an update? My icon is the same.

Edit: just checked and there was! I've been waiting so long for the storage tower update?

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Come on, BFS. You give us a holiday icon but no snow in our parks?! What gives? There is a new upgrade for both the hibernation cave and storage tower though. 

I'm with you on this one... Felt all excited when I saw the Christmassy icon, but no snow, no decorations and the seasonal dragon is still in Autumn mode.

Last edited:

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm with you Di. So frustrating and it's great to have new dragons ( love the new Air n Water) but we have nowhere to house them and my Hibernation cave is full. We need another island, more habitats and a upgraded hibernation cave. When are we going to be decorated for Christmas? GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Totally agree with you!

I'm stuck for redesigning too as nowhere to put things whilst I move them...

Another island or two at least please.

I'd also like the ability to transpose 2 Islands, but I would imagine it would be incredibly difficult to code for that!

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm with you on this one... Felt all excited when I saw the Christmassy icon, but no snow, no decorations and the seasonal dragon is still in Autumn mode.

Well I don't think the Seasonal dragon will change until the Winter Solstice which is December 21st. I also imagine a Winter dragon will be released then as well. But some snow and decos would surely be nice!!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"Like"  the Dragonvale FB post if you want Bring Em Back to happen again

image-360985962.jpg

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friends number Nat? Not sure I have any left, but others can gave ..

Hey! Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I am currently uninstalling and reinstalling dragonvale (again) to activate social button once more. Hopefully this time it will fix the crash issue with the added benefit of getting the holiday update! I haven't gotten my friend code yet but when I do, I will post it. Any way I could get yours? ;)

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have do much work ahead of me trying to catch up on all the dragons I've missed out on. Please wizards be kind :)

Most reactions