What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Amii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay, with a discount on gems and a discount on the breeding island I managed to finally buy it :) I never thought I'd get it! So...what's the difference between the cave and the island?!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay, with a discount on gems and a discount on the breeding island I managed to finally buy it :) I never thought I'd get it! So...what's the difference between the cave and the island?!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Hi Ami. They say you have better chances at getting the rare dragons, like the gem dragons, on the island. Good luck to you.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 51(making candy!!)......DV Level 30

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure wish they would remove the magic from the breeding caves as I really don't like. It's been that way for too long! Just keep getting dragons I don't want or need. Takes the joy out of the game.

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure wish they would remove the magic from the breeding caves as I really don't like. It's been that way for too long! Just keep getting dragons I don't want or need. Takes the joy out of the game.

Yep. Another thing that takes the joy away is not being able to access ANYTHING under social. I cannot gift or get gems, I cannot get my habitats I was gifted or my rift dragons I earned. I cannot put in codes to get extra gems backflip has given...ugh. I'm really fed up.

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep. Another thing that takes the joy away is not being able to access ANYTHING under social. I cannot gift or get gems, I cannot get my habitats I was gifted or my rift dragons I earned. I cannot put in codes to get extra gems backflip has given...ugh. I'm really fed up.

Mine has been crashing a lot lately too. It kinda sucks.

GoPaisley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am curious how many of you are at level 50. Do you find the lack of new levels and new things to do puts you off the game? I am finding less and less to get excited about. It would be great if in the next update there were 25 + new levels, new and different islands to get and something else to "do" here. The colleseum was fun for about a week. If there were 5 different activities it would be better. The Kairos dragon was almost too much work. The rift dragons were waaaaay too much boring work. I don't mind a challenge but it needs to be something fun. It would be great if there was a limit to the number of fails to get a rare dragon too. It took me 6 months trying every day to get a platinum. I have been doing the same for a Jet since the day it was released. I have gotten 1 sun, 5 moons, 1 rainbow and a million others. No Jet.

I have LOVED playing this game. I still play every day while my kids stopped months ago. I am just finding I get much less enjoyment from it these days and wondered if others at this level were experiencing the same.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DV app update 2.1

Hope this will fix crashing issue

image-480865947.jpg

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I went to 'Social' and then 'Invite Friends' and I have a Friend Code: 60013506. If anyone wishes to redeem my code I will do the same for him/her! Gems all around :D :thumbs: And may the magic dust be with you all. ;) :cool:

35019707 was the code in my Sickan&Toppe - play. Tried yours sir L[ancelot] Snake.
What is the clue? 25 gems are a lot to come from DV :)

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope you all collect lots of gems from your friends. I swapped friends codes between my 2 games and received lots of gems.
My code is 35025086 if you need a friend code to collect your gems.
Good luck with your turquoise hunt.

Last edited:

Lira0367

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope you all collect lots of gems from your friends. I swapped friends codes between my 2 games and received lots of gems.
My code is 35025086 if you need a friend code to collect your gems.
Good luck with your turquoise hunt.

Hello, mine is 20016402 :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope you all collect lots of gems from your friends. I swapped friends codes between my 2 games and received lots of gems. My code is 35025086 if you need a friend code to collect your gems. Good luck with your turquoise hunt.

Jo (and others), thanks for the info! Mine is 85065513

GC: narab1 | HD: level 61 | DV: level 22

Chachamojo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where do you find your code so you can share it

current level 53. clowns. gc or kik : chachamojo.

Most reactions

Latest posts