What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard a few hours until the Light dragons appear, but that could mean anything. I didn't do any serious grinding so I only got one egg and the large light habitat. Gonna pour all I got until this thing ends into dark to see if I can get a second egg. 

Where did you get that info from? I usually get my updates from Facebook but I checked their page and I don't see anything. It would be great if I was here today!

GCID: poncho.tinoco

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Light dragons have been released!! Really disappointed I wasn't able to get a second rift, anyone know what the other two rift dragons look like yet?

I'm super excited to have new dragons to breed tho!!
Let the breeding commence! :)

Aeriyauna

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Light dragons have been released!! Really disappointed I wasn't able to get a second rift, anyone know what the other two rift dragons look like yet?

I'm super excited to have new dragons to breed tho!!
Let the breeding commence! :)

Aeriyauna

At least the hatching time is short. I got a large habitat and one egg. I haven't fed my new baby Dino yet.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 50......DV Level 27 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

Attachments

• image-544343616.jpg
    image-544343616.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 212

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At least the hatching time is short. I got a large habitat and one egg. I haven't fed my new baby Dino yet.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 50......DV Level 27 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

I got the same as you. I fed mine up to level 10. It looks great - I love the wings. Bought my light dragon and will wait the 10 hours for it to hatch as both my breeding areas are taken up for the next 22 hours or so.

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Light is almost upon us and my habitat has 2 eggs, however I am 7000 off as I work towards my 3rd egg. I've made the decision to leave the light and be happy with just 2 dragons. I only have 1 egg in my dark habitat. I figure once light enters the market dark will catch up very quickly so I need to work towards that second egg. I know I have no hope of completing the requirements for my light habitat...so strategy prevails. Sure hope everyone has what they need before the dragons are released in the market.

I've found this challenge difficult, and I'm somewhat sad to know that once the dragons hit the market place the magic ends. Those with jail broken devices always have the upper hand, and I really struggle with that when I visit their parks.

:D diz diz dizzy

How can you tell how much magic you need to go till the next egg. I'm with you Di, have not got even one dark egg as I was concentrating all my efforts getting the light, I was rewarded with a Pedestal which I was not expecting, so I'm happy!

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How can you tell how much magic you need to go till the next egg. I'm with you Di, have not got even one dark egg as I was concentrating all my efforts getting the light, I was rewarded with a Pedestal which I was not expecting, so I'm happy!

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Click on the dark habitat and then click info. It will tell you how much magic you need to cast to get the next reward.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At least the hatching time is short. I got a large habitat and one egg. I haven't fed my new baby Dino yet. GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 50......DV Level 27 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon
I just realised I did not get the baby dragon.. I did get the large habitat, but not the egg :-(

Edit! Never mind, I did get it! I forgot to look in my social box :-D

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just realised I did not get the baby dragon.. I did get the large habitat, but not the egg :-(

Edit! Never mind, I did get it! I forgot to look in my social box :-D

Oh, that would have been horrible. That first dragon is a nice one, huh? I have 2 eggs coming on the dark energy side. I can't wait!

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are a lot of new light element dragons to hunt for now. I was lucky enough to get 2 rift dragon eggs from the magic hunt and I have started breeding them. DV Sandbox was very helpful and I have a heat and a glass dragon on the way. I haven't yet decided whether to concentrate on the original dragons I am missing or to try for the new ones.
What is everyone else going for?

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are a lot of new light element dragons to hunt for now. I was lucky enough to get 2 rift dragon eggs from the magic hunt and I have started breeding them. DV Sandbox was very helpful and I have a heat and a glass dragon on the way. I haven't yet decided whether to concentrate on the original dragons I am missing or to try for the new ones.
What is everyone else going for?

I'm all about the new dragons! I have a Glass and Heat on the way as well :)

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got 2 sands and a glass so far. Working on topaz on island so only have cave to get all these new dragons. Also had to rearrange my egg display to make room for the new light and dark eggs :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
Is there any way to get a light dragon besides rift and rift?

Light dragon is a basic element dragon so you just have to buy it with 2,000,000 DC but you can also bred it with Rift+Rift or Rift+Light

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, that would have been horrible. That first dragon is a nice one, huh? I have 2 eggs coming on the dark energy side. I can't wait! GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 50......DV Level 27 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon
Uh-huh!! Yes, the rift dragon is really cool I think. I have two darks eggs coming up as well, just waiting for the magic to release them.. Yes, exciting!!

There are a lot of new light element dragons to hunt for now. I was lucky enough to get 2 rift dragon eggs from the magic hunt and I have started breeding them. DV Sandbox was very helpful and I have a heat and a glass dragon on the way. I haven't yet decided whether to concentrate on the original dragons I am missing or to try for the new ones. What is everyone else going for?
I managed to get all the light dragons, except for the glass one. Somehow that is an elusive one for me. I've been using both cave and island to breed it, but it takes patience I guess.

Happy breeding everyone!

Most reactions

Latest posts