What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm probably only going to make it too 2 eggs for each. Oh well would like to see what the dragons look like, so it ending wouldn't be a bad thing :)

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still don't have a zombie dragon and I only have until November 3rd..any other combination that works other than pollen and meteor?

Last edited:

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow, I think it will take me a long time to get there. I'm only just working towards my 2 eggs needing 3000 points towards light and 6500 towards dark. I need a miracle! :D diz diz dizzy
I can relate, feels like it's taking forever!

I'm about halfway to getting my large dark habitat reward. I have the large light habitat already. Will switch back to light hoping for a second egg before this thing is over! 

I'm about 1/3 of the way to my giant dark habitat. After that is over--if I get there before I it ends--I may start contributing to the light. I don't expect to make it to the second egg in the light, but I don't need 3 dark eggs. I would have liked to have gotten both my habitats giant, but it didn't quite work out. I should have done a lot more speed breeding when we had the double xp. I have more than enough gems. gcid: KOKO~PUFFS
Guess we are all spending out magic on the dark side, lol! I am working on getting that second egg for my large dark habitat. I am halfway and if I manage to get that second egg in time, I'll switch to the light habitat but I fear that time will have run out by then..

I am sooooo tired of all those plant dragons and bushes!! Lol!

'Happy' breeding everyone!

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can relate, feels like it's taking forever!

Guess we are all spending out magic on the dark side, lol! I am working on getting that second egg for my large dark habitat. I am halfway and if I manage to get that second egg in time, I'll switch to the light habitat but I fear that time will have run out by then..

I am sooooo tired of all those plant dragons and bushes!! Lol!

'Happy' breeding everyone!

I agree with you it is taking forever to get anywhere with the magic targets. I am just planting bushes now rather than breeding dragons as I find it a little easier but I don't think that I am going to make my target of 2 eggs. I have started on the dark side first but I am not even halfway yet. Do you think we will get another chance at double magic?
Good luck everyone with your hunt for magic and dragons.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone else found that their game has stopped giving magic? For the past 30 minutes I have not received any magic. I have bred and hatched dragons. Collected cash from habitats. Collected treats, bought and sold bushes and played the race track but I have not received any magic for a while now. I have been trying hard all day to breed as many dragons as I can and to harvesting treats every 30 minutes as I still need another 5000 magic. I will be very disappointed if the game doesn't sort it out soon as I have been using up my gems to try and reach my target.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone else found that their game has stopped giving magic? For the past 30 minutes I have not received any magic. I have bred and hatched dragons. Collected cash from habitats. Collected treats, bought and sold bushes and played the race track but I have not received any magic for a while now. I have been trying hard all day to breed as many dragons as I can and to harvesting treats every 30 minutes as I still need another 5000 magic. I will be very disappointed if the game doesn't sort it out soon as I have been using up my gems to try and reach my target.

Hey Jo. I've been OK. Just finished gathering every point I could find. I probably will not make my next goal though, blast it!

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 50......DV Level 27 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I am still getting magic. Bfs does cap how much magic you can earn in 1 day. I believe it's 3000. But according to my game, the day should start over in less than an hour.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am still getting magic. Bfs does cap how much magic you can earn in 1 day. I believe it's 3000. But according to my game, the day should start over in less than an hour.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Thank you, but I had not reached 3000 I had only managed just over 1000. I will keep checking my game and report back if it works again.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you, but I had not reached 3000 I had only managed just over 1000. I will keep checking my game and report back if it works again.

Hi everyone, I have magic again on my islands. I hadn't realised that the day started at this time . Maybe I had reached my limit with all my activity yesterday. I got my ninth island and cleared quite a lot of space yesterday evening and I only looked at the magic points that I had reached today. It is 5.30pm here.

Good luck everyone

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have magic again on my islands. I hadn't realised that the day started at this time . Maybe I had reached my limit with all my activity yesterday. I got my ninth island and cleared quite a lot of space yesterday evening and I only looked at the magic points that I had reached today. It is 5.30pm here. Good luck everyone
I managed to get my second egg for the light habitat. Not sure what to do now as I've only just started working towards my second egg. Light or dark. Think it will need to be light as this will be the first dragon released. What's everyone else thinking?

:D diz diz dizzy

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have magic again on my islands. I hadn't realised that the day started at this time . Maybe I had reached my limit with all my activity yesterday. I got my ninth island and cleared quite a lot of space yesterday evening and I only looked at the magic points that I had reached today. It is 5.30pm here. Good luck everyone
Glad you managed to get more magic Jo. it happened to me too last week. Weird moment isn't it, when you realise no more magic coming your way.

The decision is upon us so no second light egg for me I fear... I did manage to get my seconddark egg today, but as for light it is just way too much magic to get.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I managed to get my second egg for the light habitat. Not sure what to do now as I've only just started working towards my second egg. Light or dark. Think it will need to be light as this will be the first dragon released. What's everyone else thinking? :D diz diz dizzy
Yes, I just got a pop-up, stating that the rift is nearly done as light is only one step away from finishing first. I just started upgrading my light habitat to get that second egg, but there's no way i will get enough magic to upgrade it in time! So to answer your question, yes I believe light will be released first.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts