What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all!!

I abit confuse by the dark light and the white light. I have max out the both lights and the reward is some eggs. Where do I see the eggs? I can't seem to find them.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sunfresh said:
Hey all!!

I abit confuse by the dark light and the white light. I have max out the both lights and the reward is some eggs. Where do I see the eggs? I can't seem to find them.

You can see the reward on your light or dark habitat.

1st reward = 1egg
Magic needed = 3199

2nd reward = Large Habitat
Magic needed = 5600

3rd reward = 2nd egg
Magic needed = 7200

4th reward = Giant Habitat
Magic needed = 9999

5th reward (final) = 3rd egg
Magic needed = 14000

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My first Autumn dragon is finally on its way. What an effort. I had been trying blizzard and blazing on the island and in the cave level 16 -19 dragons, but level 19 air and level 19 blue fire have at last made me very happy.

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first Autumn dragon is finally on its way. What an effort. I had been trying blizzard and blazing on the island and in the cave level 16 -19 dragons, but level 19 air and level 19 blue fire have at last made me very happy.
That's great Jo and such a coincidence ..just hatching my first one too ! Level 19 Air and level 17 blue fire .

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Congrats Jo!

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can see the reward on your light or dark habitat. 1st reward = 1egg Magic needed = 3199 2nd reward = Large Habitat Magic needed = 5600 3rd reward = 2nd egg Magic needed = 7200 4th reward = Giant Habitat Magic needed = 9999 5th reward (final) = 3rd egg Magic needed = 14000
Oh I see!!
Let me take a look again. Thanks'

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats to all on their successful breedings. I'm using this time to try for my elusive second Ironwood and Malachite.

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Amii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd love to get a zombie...I don't have the right combination of dragons though :(

I'm going to try for the solar eclipse one because they're so pretty :) I can see it taking aaaaages though! But saying that, I did get an opal by accident when I wasn't even trying! So I may be lucky again lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd love to get a zombie...I don't have the right combination of dragons though :( I'm going to try for the solar eclipse one because they're so pretty :) I can see it taking aaaaages though! But saying that, I did get an opal by accident when I wasn't even trying! So I may be lucky again lol. Sent from my iPhone using iPF
It's meteor and pollen

Amii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have either of them :( Maybe I should try for them next because I'm guessing the zombie dragon won't be around for much longer with Halloween nearly over.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can see the reward on your light or dark habitat. 1st reward = 1egg Magic needed = 3199 2nd reward = Large Habitat Magic needed = 5600 3rd reward = 2nd egg Magic needed = 7200 4th reward = Giant Habitat Magic needed = 9999 5th reward (final) = 3rd egg Magic needed = 14000
Wow, I think it will take me a long time to get there. I'm only just working towards my 2 eggs needing 3000 points towards light and 6500 towards dark. I need a miracle!

:D diz diz dizzy

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow, I think it will take me a long time to get there. I'm only just working towards my 2 eggs needing 3000 points towards light and 6500 towards dark. I need a miracle!

:D diz diz dizzy

I'm about halfway to getting my large dark habitat reward. I have the large light habitat already. Will switch back to light hoping for a second egg before this thing is over!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm about halfway to getting my large dark habitat reward. I have the large light habitat already. Will switch back to light hoping for a second egg before this thing is over! 

I'm about 1/3 of the way to my giant dark habitat. After that is over--if I get there before I it ends--I may start contributing to the light. I don't expect to make it to the second egg in the light, but I don't need 3 dark eggs. I would have liked to have gotten both my habitats giant, but it didn't quite work out. I should have done a lot more speed breeding when we had the double xp. I have more than enough gems.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Most reactions

Latest posts