What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seems like BFS increase the chance of getting clone dragon if you breed two of the same dragon.

Amii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooooh, I've got either a moon, sun or rainbow dragon coming :) just wish they didn't take so long to breed and then hatch! Can't imagine what it must be like to wait for 60 hour ones!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooooh, I've got either a moon, sun or rainbow dragon coming :) just wish they didn't take so long to breed and then hatch! Can't imagine what it must be like to wait for 60 hour ones!! Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Congratulations on your rare hope it's the one you want the most :)

GC ID: Mossyman87

Amii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the sun! I really wanted the moon dragon but sun will do :) I will keep trying! Though with the wait time it may take a while..

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amii said:
I got the sun! I really wanted the moon dragon but sun will do :) I will keep trying! Though with the wait time it may take a while..

Congrats on your Sun. You should try breeding your Moon between 7pm-7am, this is confirmed in Breeding Hint.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just noticed that the light side of the Tines of the Scar is now showing 4 segments and the dark only 3.

How is everyone getting on with this? I spent time making treats and eggs but the magic gained didn't seem worth it when the target for the next achievement is so high.

Please Wizards I would like an Autumn Dragon. 75 fails is too many!

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't been around for some time now and I am sorry to have read that our Olds had to leave for a while... Hope you are okay Olds and I wish you all the best.

Welcome to the newbies, you are definitely in the right place to get good advice, if needed. And enjoy the game!

Diz, glad to see you are still around and playing the game!

Oh no Jo, 75 fails is way too many! Come on kind wizards, please give Jo her Autumn dragon. And some extra magic dust from me to Jo and to everyone else who needs it ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I am up to speed with all the new magical things going on in DV, it really took me what seemed like ages to get the two zombies (one for egg display as well), haven't seen the difference between light and dark just yet, I'm dividing my magic between the two elements as I cannot make a decision. So what else is new, lol! But there can only be one winner, I know..

Happy breeding everyone! ✨✨

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just noticed that the light side of the Tines of the Scar is now showing 4 segments and the dark only 3. How is everyone getting on with this? I spent time making treats and eggs but the magic gained didn't seem worth it when the target for the next achievement is so high.
Doesn't it feel like it ages to get enough magic to put the tiniest dent in the rift? This morning I almost got seduced by actually buying magic and spending real money. My common sense took over and thank god I didn't go ahead with it, but geeez! If I get 500 magic a day it means it was a good day, but that isn't nearly enough. I think it was Marie who said 'patience is a virtue' and wow, how true! Blug! ;-)

Amii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've noticed that people in my friends list have all the light and dark segments showing...but I don't. They don't have habitats or eggs so it can't be to do with how much magic they've put in. I thought maybe the magic thing had finished and I hadn't noticed lol.

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about when they plan on fixing the crashing bug? I'm really bummed out by not being able to gift gems :(

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about when they plan on fixing the crashing bug? I'm really bummed out by not being able to gift gems :(

Mine has been working fine since they did a small bug fix update after the huge update. It seems some of the graphics and the main loading page look a little fuzzy, but at least I can gift gems now.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've noticed that people in my friends list have all the light and dark segments showing...but I don't. They don't have habitats or eggs so it can't be to do with how much magic they've put in. I thought maybe the magic thing had finished and I hadn't noticed lol.

I have noticed the same thing that all the segments are showing on friends' islands. I was pleased to see that there were 10 segments on each side so hopefully we still have time to collect some magic and get some light and dark eggs. It is a slow process collecting magic and I didn't get any from visiting friends and collecting the party hats.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing that all the segments are showing on friends' islands. I was pleased to see that there were 10 segments on each side so hopefully we still have time to collect some magic and get some light and dark eggs. It is a slow process collecting magic and I didn't get any from visiting friends and collecting the party hats.
Neither did I! It is a slow process for sure.

Amii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't either :( I've got one dark egg and one light egg so far but I don't think I'll get any more. I'll definitely keep trying though :) Just like I'm trying for that moon dragon hehe

Most reactions