What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay just go to level 15 :) It took me so long to get there that I'd managed to save up lots of money for the new stuff :) Is the dragon track any good?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Congratulations! Yes, the Dragon Track is great if you want to get through the levels quickly as you can win lots of xp. It is quite time consuming but in the old days I played the track for a few hours a day for 4 hours in order to get all the pieces for Kairos. I also won't up a couple of levels and gained more treats and gems. I would highly recommend playing unless you have reached the highest level of the game. Though it costs DV cash to race it seems to average out and my cash didn't reduce.

Do make sure that you only run the dragons that will win the races. If you don't have the right one for a specific race then run it on tutorial to move on to another race.
Good luck.

Good news to report. I have my first Opal dragon on the way. Now to go back to trying for my first Autumn and a Zombie.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay just go to level 15 :) It took me so long to get there that I'd managed to save up lots of money for the new stuff :) Is the dragon track any good? Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Often when bfs would raise the levels I would be one of the firsts to max out because i did the dragon races. I don't play nearly as much sense they lowered the amount of treats you win for gold. It makes it not worth it to me.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congratulations! Yes, the Dragon Track is great if you want to get through the levels quickly as you can win lots of xp. It is quite time consuming but in the old days I played the track for a few hours a day for 4 hours in order to get all the pieces for Kairos. I also won't up a couple of levels and gained more treats and gems. I would highly recommend playing unless you have reached the highest level of the game. Though it costs DV cash to race it seems to average out and my cash didn't reduce.

Do make sure that you only run the dragons that will win the races. If you don't have the right one for a specific race then run it on tutorial to move on to another race.
Good luck.

Good news to report. I have my first Opal dragon on the way. Now to go back to trying for my first Autumn and a Zombie.

Congrats on your Opal :)

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grats to everyone who has got the dragons they wanted and leveled. I just got my first lunar eclipse breeding. Does anyone know how long it will be out. I have checked Facebook but I'm figuring they are a little busy fixing a lot of issue with this last update cause details have been very slim. Same with zombie, though I imagine it will be out till Halloween or shortly after. Hope they get everything sorted out and fixed soon.

GC ID: Mossyman87

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay just go to level 15 :) It took me so long to get there that I'd managed to save up lots of money for the new stuff :) Is the dragon track any good?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Welcome to the Forum Amii! Congrats on lvl up.

Who has got the Zombi? and what did you use ? Glad to say my DV is back on the air :D

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Welcome to the Forum Amii! Congrats on lvl up.

Who has got the Zombi? and what did you use ? Glad to say my DV is back on the air :D

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Meteor + Pollen is the only combo for Zombie. Nice to know your DV is back.

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read somewhere here that someone was using the treat farms to accumulate magic points. I decided to take a different approach and gave up most of my non epic habitats so that I can build a "magic nursery" it's still a little time consuming but these habitats are filling up at a rate faster than one per second and I noticed that about one out of ten times I collect DC I get one magic point. I prefer this over having keep on making treats as that's a lot more clicks on my tired thumb lol. What's everyone else doing to collect the most magic points? After the breeding, racing, coliseum and party hats of course. I'd like to see what else I can do to make the most magic the fastest way possible.

GCID: poncho.tinoco

Attachments

• image-2668493048.jpg
    image-2668493048.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 165

AxelAxolotl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read somewhere here that someone was using the treat farms to accumulate magic points. I decided to take a different approach and gave up most of my non epic habitats so that I can build a "magic nursery" it's still a little time consuming but these habitats are filling up at a rate faster than one per second and I noticed that about one out of ten times I collect DC I get one magic point. I prefer this over having keep on making treats as that's a lot more clicks on my tired thumb lol. What's everyone else doing to collect the most magic points? After the breeding, racing, coliseum and party hats of course. I'd like to see what else I can do to make the most magic the fastest way possible.

GCID: poncho.tinoco

I just play DV normally and once in a while check the magic counter. Its usually about 200+ because i kinda forget about it :p

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read somewhere here that someone was using the treat farms to accumulate magic points. I decided to take a different approach and gave up most of my non epic habitats so that I can build a "magic nursery" it's still a little time consuming but these habitats are filling up at a rate faster than one per second and I noticed that about one out of ten times I collect DC I get one magic point. I prefer this over having keep on making treats as that's a lot more clicks on my tired thumb lol. What's everyone else doing to collect the most magic points? After the breeding, racing, coliseum and party hats of course. I'd like to see what else I can do to make the most magic the fastest way possible. GCID: poncho.tinoco
I sat and played the other night for an entire hour. I used 4 plant dragons to breed in my caves. Very quickly, pumping out plant dragon eggs, hatching and breeding, and selling - hatching and breeding and selling. It was a chase keeping up with it, but netted me lots of points. Just something different. As to the zombie dragon, happy to say I got my second one last night. Looking forward to the light dragons (not so much the dark ones) when they are released. :D diz diz dizzy by the way, is Olds gone for good?

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I read somewhere here that someone was using the treat farms to accumulate magic points. I decided to take a different approach and gave up most of my non epic habitats so that I can build a "magic nursery" it's still a little time consuming but these habitats are filling up at a rate faster than one per second and I noticed that about one out of ten times I collect DC I get one magic point. I prefer this over having keep on making treats as that's a lot more clicks on my tired thumb lol. What's everyone else doing to collect the most magic points? After the breeding, racing, coliseum and party hats of course. I'd like to see what else I can do to make the most magic the fastest way possible. GCID: poncho.tinoco

I've been buying and selling shrubs, also very time consuming, but It's something to do when I am bored, watching my boyfriend play GTA V. I've netted well over 1000 magic just by doing this. If like to know what brooklyn is doing. He's powering through the rewards.

Speaking of rewards, what do we get again at each level?

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I read this comment a lot, but how do we know that light is winning?? Both light and dark have 2 segments around the portal thing so what tells you that light is winning? Am I missing something?

Because the light block was the first to appear. It was there for almost a day before the dark side matched it. And in my personal opinion I think it looks like the light side is shooting magic faster than the dark side.

Most reactions