What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried my ZTE Blade Android.

Tried to install Dragonvale.
Was not compatible with the new version.
Tomorrow I will scare the little thing to death in forcing a new system into it.
If you hear a BANG, it's me ...

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I searched dragonvale in the App Store. I have the update available and am updating right now.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched dragonvale in the App Store. I have the update available and am updating right now.

Sweet me too, maybe it's just a bug that its not in are updates and we did get them at the same time

Edit: it worked guys just search your app center, it's so cool!!!!! Ty peppie!!!!

Edit2: I'm going dark first lol

Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sweet me too, maybe it's just a bug that its not in are updates and we did get them at the same time Edit: it worked guys just search your app center, it's so cool!!!!! Ty peppie!!!! Edit2: I'm going dark first lol

I just got 300+ gems from this update. I was proud because I hit 1400 gems this morning. I got 40 gems per gold shrine I have and there were many opportunities to share to Facebook for an extra gem. I feel kinda bad for spamming all my friends pages so bad.

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got 300+ gems from this update. I was proud because I hit 1400 gems this morning. I got 40 gems per gold shrine I have and there were many opportunities to share to Facebook for an extra gem. I feel kinda bad for spamming all my friends pages so bad.

Haha I just did the same :) I don't know exactly what I'm doing yet but dark dragon here I come lol

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haha I just did the same :) I don't know exactly what I'm doing yet but dark dragon here I come lol

I wonder if we can only get one of them? I don't understand is it worth it to level up dark and light at the same time?

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the treat farms, I just bought them and sold the ones I didn't need. That's how i got rid of that goal. I'm not big on feeding all my dragons, so I only have two treat farms.

Wow! I wish I could have your unused ones! Lol! Thx for your thoughts too.

What!!!!!! But dragonvale was an iOS only at one time why wouldn't we get it first!!!

GC ID: Mossyman87

My sentiments exactly!

I'm off to update!

GCID: princesssuzabella

Reaction score
This update is beyond my wildest dreams.... BackFlip is so generous. Now to some serious rearranging. Got to mKe way for the new habitats.
:)
I don't want to sound greedy or ungrateful, but I wish BF would give us a "moving slab" where we could place our habitats, etc. To rearrange. They could make it a limbo where no coins are made and evict (confiscate) the stuff after 24 hours if we don't put it back on an island (lol).

Wishing everyone the best of luck and lots of fun with this new upgrade. DragonVaLe to me is a little sanctuary of peace and I enjoy reading each of your progresses, although I don't post frequently.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yesterday I sent a message to the girls and boys at BFS.
About the be in my bonnet.
(The social box)
We will see ..

........ :)

Do you remember?

I think they have done it!

Thanks Back Flip Studios!
You have got my e-mail, but I only got a service-message and no answer, but we know you read what we write here!
My account is xxx xxxxxxxx ;)

They have also changed the order when chosing the treats. Yes!!!
The scrolling time is gone. Halleluja !

(Have to change my automatical sentense below ...)

Last edited:

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone got the new dragon yet? Unluckily, I collected all money, summoned the kairo dragon, and collected all the money again before I opened up the magic.. So some magic dust "disappeared".

I wonder what will happen next, when I do have the magic (good or bad), any thoughts? I mean, what are their purpose?

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This update is beyond my wildest dreams.... BackFlip is so generous. Now to some serious rearranging. Got to mKe way for the new habitats. :) I don't want to sound greedy or ungrateful, but I wish BF would give us a "moving slab" where we could place our habitats, etc. To rearrange. They could make it a limbo where no coins are made and evict (confiscate) the stuff after 24 hours if we don't put it back on an island (lol). Wishing everyone the best of luck and lots of fun with this new upgrade. DragonVaLe to me is a little sanctuary of peace and I enjoy reading each of your progresses, although I don't post frequently.

You can store things while rearrange, in the storage tower..

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone got the new dragon yet? Unluckily, I collected all money, summoned the kairo dragon, and collected all the money again before I opened up the magic.. So some magic dust "disappeared". I wonder what will happen next, when I do have the magic (good or bad), any thoughts? I mean, what are their purpose?

Not yet, but I'm getting close to being half way done with my dark dragon. I noticed in the portal mine says magic will reset in 19 hours. What do you think that means?

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not yet, but I'm getting close to being half way done with my dark dragon. I noticed in the portal mine says magic will reset in 19 hours. What do you think that means? gcid: KOKO~PUFFS
Goes back to zero???? "Magic found will diminish then replenish each day." Found a glitch in the breeding cave. My rust dragons in the normal breeding cave taking more than 12 hours to breed??? :D diz diz dizzy

Last edited:

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Goes back to zero????

Found a glitch in the breeding cave. My rust dragons in the normal breeding cave taking more than 12 hours to breed???

:D diz diz dizzy

I also breed Rust in the normal breeding cave; Everything seems normal - no 12 hours. :)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-1370300870.jpg

Time and dragons - a big glitch

:D diz diz dizzy

Attachments

• image-540540923.jpg
    image-540540923.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 462

Most reactions

Latest posts