What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just got another teaser for bfs. Seriously. This suspense is killing me. Hopefully they release it today.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

If one look closely, it looks like one of them is traditional and the one to the left, more human ..

image-1058903082.jpg

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Just got another teaser from bfs. Seriously. This suspense is killing me. Hopefully they release it today.

Just another guess, looks like you will send your level20 dragon to the portal to evolve your dragon to epic form or it is the Dark and Light dragon :D they will probably release it on friday (in my time), that's the day they usually release an update. :)

Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just another guess, looks like you will send your level20 dragon to the portal to evolve your dragon to epic form or it is the Dark and Light dragon :D they will probably release it on friday (in my time), that's the day they usually release an update. :)

I'm thinking it may be a portal to a different world with light and dark dragons. The one on the right has a lot harsher lines, making me think it crawled out of some dank, dark cave. While the one on the right has nice smooth lines. But it's just a theory for now.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It looks like the ghost dragon is back. It is not in the sandbox. Does anyone know the combo!

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It looks like the ghost dragon is back. It is not in the sandbox. Does anyone know the combo!

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

Cold and Mud, Mountain and Water
according to All in one ...

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cold and Mud, Mountain and Water
according to All in one ...

Thank you. Can't wait to have that dragon. I just got my Bone dragon.

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. Can't wait to have that dragon. I just got my Bone dragon. GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon
Thank you pristoph for letting me know, that is one I need to catch up on :) hopefully next week they release a new Halloween dragon. GC ID: Mossyman87

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you pristoph for letting me know, that is one I need to catch up on :) hopefully next week they release a new Halloween dragon. GC ID: Mossyman87

That would be nice.

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So apparently those players on Android have an update available for Dragonvale. Nothing is out there yet for iOS users. What I've heard so far is a new island between the EBI and gem island with a portal; habitat cap is now at 55 with a new island available to purchase for 250 million DC; the "lost dragons" which are light and dark dragons look to be appearing soon! And apparently getting gold shrines rewards you with gems. Can't wait for the update to be available for iOS users like me cuz it sounds AWESOME :D

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So apparently those players on Android have an update available for Dragonvale. Nothing is out there yet for iOS users. What I've heard so far is a new island between the EBI and gem island with a portal; habitat cap is now at 55 with a new island available to purchase for 250 million DC; the "lost dragons" which are light and dark dragons look to be appearing soon! And apparently getting gold shrines rewards you with gems. Can't wait for the update to be available for iOS users like me cuz it sounds AWESOME :D

I can't believe what I read!
Checked on Facebook ... Yes.

Ran out to my office and laid my hands on a ZTE Blade, which now is loading.
Just hold my thumbs I can get this little machine going ;)

I nearly used a .... word.
What are the Wizzardz doing to Apple-people?

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What!!!!!! But dragonvale was an iOS only at one time why wouldn't we get it first!!!

GC ID: Mossyman87

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here are a couple pics....new loading screen and the portal island...got them from another forum...

Attachments

• image-531045648.jpg
    image-531045648.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 205
  • image-755972486.jpg
    image-755972486.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 210

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here are a couple pics....new loading screen and the portal island...got them from another forum... 

That defiantly looks like our long awaited light and dark dragons! I'm so excited!

Most reactions

Latest posts