What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Charley6138

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats on your Aqua Di, I'm trying for my second its proving much more elusive.. Celebrating my birthday today flying out for a family holiday with my 3 children & 4 grandkids......so excited. don't know if I'll be able to get Wi FI so may not be around this week.

Good luck for those still trying for Aqua and Congrats to all already achieved it.

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Hey Marie,

Don't shoot me but I just got my 3rd Aquamarine breeding. I noticed something strange. I got all 3 after I sped up the fail that was breeding and popped the dragons right back in. I had more than a dozen fails that I just let run their course and nothing. Only got my sweeties when I spent the gems. Go figure!

Have a great time and if Jax is one of the 4, give him a big hug for me!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Jonew,
I always have my chin up, but I like to make a drama here - just for fun.
It's a part of me getting back to the english I once knew.

I don't know how many Panlongs I want. Right now I have 11 and one new is on it's way.
I want cash!

Happy breeding and may the dust ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hey olds. Just catching up on your posts. Are you working towards getting your shrines to gold? I started out with 18 panlong dragons as I bred them because I was working on my shrines. Now I have 6 on display and only 3 in my hibernation cave ( sold off the others ) I see you have said you want cash, so think strategy! I read you're breeding blue moon - excellent! Do you have 2 solstice dragons? They earn the same as blue moon, but they have shorter breeding times.

Now to your panlongs - you may decide in the long term not to keep them once you have your gold shrines. A large sun or moon or even rainbow or rare habitats earn much higher than earth habitats, so while you are sleeping you earn big dollars from them. And, every 4 days Kiaros speeds up your parks by 6 hours. The more rare habitats you have the more money...unless you check in on your game more than every half hour.

As to the two headed beastie, summoning the all mighty, all powerful dragonvale wizard to grace your breeding caves with his magic wand in his hand and shake that thing like crazy over your breeding caves and grant you your wish for an aquamarine dragon.

:D diz diz dizzy

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats on your Aqua Di, I'm trying for my second its proving much more elusive.. Celebrating my birthday today flying out for a family holiday with my 3 children & 4 grandkids......so excited. don't know if I'll be able to get Wi FI so may not be around this week.

Good luck for those still trying for Aqua and Congrats to all already achieved it.

Awesome - have a wonderful time away and happy birthday for today....forget wifi and the game, spend more time lovin' that wonderful family of yours. Hope you get spoilt!

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Happy birthday to you!!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey olds. Just catching up on your posts. Are you working towards getting your shrines to gold? I started out with 18 panlong dragons as I bred them because I was working on my shrines. Now I have 6 on display and only 3 in my hibernation cave ( sold off the others ) I see you have said you want cash, so think strategy! I read you're breeding blue moon - excellent! Do you have 2 solstice dragons? They earn the same as blue moon, but they have shorter breeding times.

Now to your panlongs - you may decide in the long term not to keep them once you have your gold shrines. A large sun or moon or even rainbow or rare habitats earn much higher than earth habitats, so while you are sleeping you earn big dollars from them. And, every 4 days Kiaros speeds up your parks by 6 hours. The more rare habitats you have the more money...unless you check in on your game more than every half hour.

As to the two headed beastie, summoning the all mighty, all powerful dragonvale wizard to grace your breeding caves with his magic wand in his hand and shake that thing like crazy over your breeding caves and grant you your wish for an aquamarine dragon.

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more

Thats the way I felt when I red what you wrote above Diz!
You are such a friend on this DV-forum, who with your analytic skills can give an answer on a question I did not know I had! ;)

Yes - now I have my 2 solstice dragons breeding! That will be my melody!
Thanks!

I did not really knew what I did with the Panlongs - had not understood times have changed - and that now the Panlong-method was and oldfashion model. :)

(As for the twoheaded bestie - I have forgotten it existed. I look in another direction and pretend it's not a problem. I will hide for ahwile and then .........)

Last edited:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more

Thats the way I felt when I red what you wrote above Diz!
You are such a friend on this DV-forum, who with your analytic skills can give an answer on a question I did not know I had! ;)

Yes - now I have my 2 solstice dragons breeding! That will be my melody!
Thanks!

I did not really knew what I did with the Panlongs - had not understood times have changed - and that now the Panlong-method was and oldfashion model. :)

(As for the twoheaded bestie - I have forgotten it existed. I look in another direction and pretend it's not a problem. I will hide for ahwile and then .........)

This forum is the richer because of all the wonderful people who grace it with their presence and you always make me smile.

I just swung past your place and I see you have a few gold shrines. Now that the game allows to upgrade the shrines with gems, that could be a really good option for you, even if you did only one or two.... Not sure how many gems you will need to get them to gold!

The great thing about panlong dragons is that when you don't need them anymore, they do sell for 1 million!

I see those beautiful solstice eggs incubating on your pedestals - nice work. Be sure to come back and celebrate your two headed beastie with us as we will all celebrate with you too - who knows, you may even hear me cheering all the way from Australia - may the wizard be with you!

allisondbl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strategy

• "I started out with 18 panlong dragons as I bred them because I was working on my shrines. Now I have 6 on display and only 3 in my hibernation cave ( sold off the others ) I see you have said you want cash, so think strategy! I read you're breeding blue moon - excellent! Do you have 2 solstice dragons? They earn the same as blue moon, but they have shorter breeding times.

Now to your panlongs - you may decide in the long term not to keep them once you have your gold shrines. A large sun or moon or even rainbow or rare habitats earn much higher than earth habitats, so while you are sleeping you earn big dollars from them. And, every 4 days Kiaros speeds up your parks by 6 hours. The more rare habitats you have the more money...unless you check in on your game more than every half hour."

"I did not really knew what I did with the Panlongs - had not understood times have changed - and that now the Panlong-method was and oldfashion model."

Just had to chime in here: everything above is totally accurate, just want to point out that if one takes one's shrines - or at least one relevant shrine e.g Water, Earth, Fire or Air to GOLD then a Panlong can easily outearn even a rainbow which is still the top earner in the game otherwise but maxes out at level 10 and 400 per hour. This is, however ONLY helpful if you clean out your Earth habitats over and over during the day as you will hit your 75K cap quickly! E.G. My BOOSTED Level 18 Panlong pulls in 424 coins a minute so imagine if one had four of them in a habitat at level 19. BUT this is only good if you're going in over and over as otherwise dizdizdizzy is totally on the money as the Sun and Moon habitats hold nearly 20 times the amount. I say this as I'm neurotic and still a playah and so I'm in there emptying all day, but even so I do still have to admit that my earth habitats even with only two panlongs are usually full when I go to empty!

Last edited:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[*]"I started out with 18 panlong dragons as I bred them because I was working on my shrines. Now I have 6 on display and only 3 in my hibernation cave ( sold off the others ) I see you have said you want cash, so think strategy! I read you're breeding blue moon - excellent! Do you have 2 solstice dragons? They earn the same as blue moon, but they have shorter breeding times.

Now to your panlongs - you may decide in the long term not to keep them once you have your gold shrines. A large sun or moon or even rainbow or rare habitats earn much higher than earth habitats, so while you are sleeping you earn big dollars from them. And, every 4 days Kiaros speeds up your parks by 6 hours. The more rare habitats you have the more money...unless you check in on your game more than every half hour."

"I did not really knew what I did with the Panlongs - had not understood times have changed - and that now the Panlong-method was and oldfashion model."

Just had to chime in here: everything above is totally accurate, just want to point out that if one takes one's shrines - or at least one relevant shrine e.g Water, Earth, Fire or Air to GOLD then a Panlong can easily outearn even a rainbow which is still the top earner in the game otherwise but maxes out at level 10 and 400 per hour. This is, however ONLY helpful if you clean out your Earth habitats over and over during the day as you will hit your 75K cap quickly! E.G. My BOOSTED Level 18 Panlong pulls in 424 coins a minute so imagine if one had four of them in a habitat at level 19. BUT this is only good if you're going in over and over as otherwise dizdizdizzy is totally on the money as the Sun and Moon habitats hold nearly 20 times the amount. I say this as I'm neurotic and still a playah and so I'm in there emptying all day, but even so I do still have to admit that my earth habitats even with only two panlongs are usually full when I go to empty!

Hi Alison, my 3 panlongs remaining are all level 20 and they pull in 540 each per minute. That is big money. (I traded one of my earth habitats tonight for another large sun).

My solstice and blue moon dragons pull in 316 each per minute x 3 which is significantly lower. (Yet higher than 2 rainbow per habitat at 400 per minute). However, when I wake in the morning my earth habitat is only worth $75,000 and my large sun and moon habitats ( depending on how long I sleep ) are always worth $400,000+ each. I'm a working girl, so I can't always check in at work as often as I would like. It's all about how frequently you can check in and pick up the coins. An even faster way to earn dollars is picking up party hats. For me on level 40, visiting one persons islands is worth $48,000 - quicker than any panlong army or any other habitat. I always encourage people to go for the party hats - it's a nightly ritual for me!

Happy breeding, and happy coin collecting - may the wizard be with you with magic wand in hand!

Last edited:

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay!! I finallly got my first aqua. *huge sigh of relief*

Happy breeding everyone✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Congrats! I finally got my second gold so I can finally complete my egg display!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hi Alison, my 3 panlongs remaining are all level 20 and they pull in 540 each per minute. That is big money. (I traded one of my earth habitats tonight for another large sun).

My solstice and blue moon dragons pull in 316 each per minute x 3 which is significantly lower. (Yet higher than 2 rainbow per habitat at 400 per minute). However, when I wake in the morning my earth habitat is only worth $75,000 and my large sun and moon habitats ( depending on how long I sleep ) are always worth $400,000+ each. I'm a working girl, so I can't always check in at work as often as I would like. It's all about how frequently you can check in and pick up the coins. An even faster way to earn dollars is picking up party hats. For me on level 40, visiting one persons islands is worth $48,000 - quicker than any panlong army or any other habitat. I always encourage people to go for the party hats - it's a nightly ritual for me!

Happy breeding, and happy coin collecting - may the wizard be with you with magic wand in hand!

You're always the best at strategy Diz. ;)

Hannah_Vibbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long the century dragon will be here for? I have not managed to get one yet and I still new to get the aquamarine dragon as well.....

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:

peppiegal said:
Congrats! I finally got my second gold so I can finally complete my egg display!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Congrats on both of you. 8)

Most reactions

Latest posts