What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pumpkin20 said:
Does any1 no how too win the races my dragoms are all slow and idk why even after i get perfect plz help me

U need the right element dragon for each race hope this helps

image-2290870438.jpg

image-2610069320.jpg

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hannah_Vibbert said:
Hey Everyone!!

I'm in serious need of some advice, and who better to come to than you guys right? lol

okay first question.....how do you tell what kind of race is going on at the races thing? is just random or what?

secondly, what are some good combination for the three olympus dragons? i assume they are only going to be around until the olympics are over and i want to make sure i get them but i'm not having any luck.

Thanks!!

Hope this helps It comes from a lot of a diff experts from this forum welcome your absolutely right you came to the right place to get some help in DV :)

image-4058814002.jpg

image-544343864.jpg

image-1013106458.jpg

image-1480570054.jpg

image-378076478.jpg

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
And I just got another 35 hrs again! I have also decided to display the egg if it's another bronse.. Which I should have done with my second bronse egg anyway. That annoying finger of mine keeps on pressing for hatch iso display;-)

Congrats to all have have their olympus dragon and a warm welcome to those who are new here! Happy breeding:)

It's the right choice you hatch your 2nd bronze, you can breed both of them to get an egg anyway. ;)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hannah_Vibbert said:
Hey Everyone!!

I'm in serious need of some advice, and who better to come to than you guys right? lol

okay first question.....how do you tell what kind of race is going on at the races thing? is just random or what?

secondly, what are some good combination for the three olympus dragons? i assume they are only going to be around until the olympics are over and i want to make sure i get them but i'm not having any luck.

Thanks!!

pumpkin20 said:
So my races say rime or reason any1 no what dragon i should use?

Here's a guide to help you choose what dragon to use in racing events

Event=Recommended Dragons:

Blast Furnace=Forge Dragon, Brass Dragon

Cherry Road=Sakura Dragon

Dramoria=Steel Dragon, Mine Dragon, Scoria Dragon

Electric Skies=Sonic Dragon, Butterfly Dragon

Marshlands=Swamp Dragon, Seaweed Dragon

Rime or Reason=Snow Dragon

Shimmering Faultline=Quake
Dragon, Crystal Dragon

Ulster Meadows=Tree Dragon,
Clover Dragon, Moss Dragon

Year of the Dragon =Panlong Dragon

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After many failed attempts with my breedings and using a number of different combinations listed by successful players I am happy to say that I finally have my first Olympus dragon breeding in my normal breeding cave. It has not been upgraded so it's a full 35 hour wait, with 30 hours left to go. I have another crystal breeding on epic. At least I don't need to wait a full 24 hours as my epic is upgraded. I have no idea what my new olympus dragon will be. Don't mind really, just excited to know I have been successfulI. I used quake and air.

Congratulations to all whose patience and winning combos have paid off. Not long to go now and peridot will be in the market. I'll be trying for more Olympus before then! I thinks it's game on! Or, maybe more a case of 'the pressure is on!':cool:

Happy breeding family.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Here's a guide to help you choose what dragon to use in racing events

Event=Recommended Dragons:

Blast Furnace=Forge Dragon, Brass Dragon

Cherry Road=Sakura Dragon

Dramoria=Steel Dragon, Mine Dragon, Scoria Dragon

Electric Skies=Sonic Dragon, Butterfly Dragon

Marshlands=Swamp Dragon, Seaweed Dragon

Rime or Reason=Snow Dragon

Shimmering Faultline=Quake
Dragon, Crystal Dragon

Ulster Meadows=Tree Dragon,
Clover Dragon, Moss Dragon

Year of the Dragon =Panlong Dragon

This is really great info Marc. I'm yet to enter a dragon in the races. I've taken a screen shot for when I'm ready. Cheers.

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Natykm said:
:( am crying 24hrs!!!!! To wait to try again so tempted to use my gems but I want tí save them for the new gem dragon ahhhhhh what to do!!???!!!

I'm in exactly the same boat! I do have an Olympus breeding on epic though. Did u get one yet?

GCID: princesssuzabella

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
wiais said:
Some tips for Dodo & sandstorm

Sandstorm = Air + Mud , if fail, u will get mud or fog
Dodo = earth + Fog

Good luck

Thank you very much!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I think the good combo now for Dodo is Earth+Sonic

and for Sandstorm is Air+Quake/Crystal

Coz you'll also have a chance to get Olympus Dragon. ;)

Btw, congrats on your rare! :D

Great info!! Thx ALOT!!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I haven't gotten any gems either. Infact I have gotten gold and spun and not even seen a gem on the spinner

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

So true! The spinners are different each time! Even for same level of win! One time, I got two gems for a gold finish. Then the next race, I finished gold again, but gems were not on that spinner! Hmmmmmm

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
After many failed attempts with my breedings and using a number of different combinations listed by successful players I am happy to say that I finally have my first Olympus dragon breeding in my normal breeding cave. It has not been upgraded so it's a full 35 hour wait, with 30 hours left to go. I have another crystal breeding on epic. At least I don't need to wait a full 24 hours as my epic is upgraded. I have no idea what my new olympus dragon will be. Don't mind really, just excited to know I have been successfulI. I used quake and air.

Congratulations to all whose patience and winning combos have paid off. Not long to go now and peridot will be in the market. I'll be trying for more Olympus before then! I thinks it's game on! Or, maybe more a case of 'the pressure is on!':cool:

Happy breeding family.

Congrats Diane! Go for GOLD!!! 

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Natykm said:
Got gold olympus !!!! N now am breeding air+ quake after 4 attempts got 35hrs yes I used so gem to speed up couldn't control myself lol

Yay! Congrats to you!!! Dancing for u!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I just sped my first one up before i leave for work and i have a silver. :) now I jus need bronze an gold

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

I have one, but it's still breeding so I don't yet know what it is! On edge of seat.........

Most reactions

Latest posts