What's new
Apple iPad Forum ๐ŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
For those who are trying for Dodo and Olympus use:

Earth+Sonic

For those who are trying for Sandstorm and Olympus use:

Air+Quake
Air+Crystal

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" ๎… GC id: kryp2n8

Air+Quake and Air+Crystal will produce a Dodo AND Olympus?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Air+Quake and Air+Crystal will produce a Dodo AND Olympus?

No, that can produce sandstorm and olympus.
If you want dodo, use earth+sonic

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" ๎… GC id: kryp2n8

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh! Lol I totally read that wrong! Lol ok! Will do! My breeding caves are clogged atm tho :(

Now does that combo produce either Gold, Silver and Bronze at random? Or just one?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Oh! Lol I totally read that wrong! Lol ok! Will do! My breeding caves are clogged atm tho :(

Now does that combo produce either Gold, Silver and Bronze at random? Or just one?

Yes it's random

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Oh yeah! They have updated it! Too bad we can still get crystal.๎„

Yes, I hope the Olympus doesn't need lightning instead of fire.. There is a fire lit on their tail, and we will never get crystal ๎˜

Game Center ID : Pryptonic

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally! Got my 1st Olympus Dragon with Air+Quake. But it's bronze. ๎‚

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Natykm said:
Omg I am out for a day and all of this happens!!!! Not one new one but 3!!!!!!! Ok well I fast read all post I tired sonic n lava got 35 hrs tired blazing n crystal got 48 hrs what can they be?? Any new one???

omg gratz!!!!

gcid Zowie75

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Finally! Got my 1st Olympus Dragon with Air+Quake. But it's bronze. ๎‚

Nice, even a bronze is really good, Marc. Congrats.

Congratulations to all those who have been able to breed an Olympus dragon. It's always exciting reading the posts. As for me, no success yet, but it's really nice being able to swing past people's island and see an Olympus egg hatching.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Nice, even a bronze is really good, Marc. Congrats.

Congratulations to all those who have been able to breed an Olympus dragon. It's always exciting reading the posts. As for me, no success yet, but it's really nice being able to swing past people's island and see an Olympus egg hatching.

I don't want to be the 2nd best losers! I want GOLD! Haha! Yeah not bad at all. :D

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
Omg, I tried dodo+scorch and got 35h breeding, that's an Olympus right? *_*

_@รƒยถ Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

Yes, congrats !! ๎Ÿ i got 2 crystals in row ๎ƒ

Game Center ID : Pryptonic

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I don't want to be the 2nd best losers! I want GOLD! Haha! Yeah not bad at all. :D

lol funny and different. we keep hearing silver is the best loser. i just got a Olympic dragon not sure if ill use gems to hurry it up. probably will i want to know what i got. โ˜€โœจโ˜€

gcid Zowie75

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zati said:
lol funny and different. we keep hearing silver is the best loser. i just got a Olympic dragon not sure if ill use gems to hurry it up. probably will i want to know what i got. โ˜€โœจโ˜€

gcid Zowie75

Save your gem for the Peridot Dragon, 4days to go. ;)

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Save your gem for the Peridot Dragon, 4days to go. ;)

so true. i hope the gem combo has the chance for the olympic dragons also . may not be the best but it would trying for 2rabbits with one stone.

gcid Zowie75

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zati said:
so true. i hope the gem combo has the chance for the olympic dragons also . may not be the best but it would trying for 2rabbits with one stone.

gcid Zowie75

Oh that's so cruel, why hitting rabbit with stone?๎ i always hear hitting 2birds with 1stone. ๎„
it's really hard to get all 3 Olympus Dragon with all the same combo, i wish they made it different for each one, and it's a limited dragon, i think will only stay until mid-august, when olympic is finished. Then 4days to go we will going to breed another extra hard to get gemstone dragon. that is getting so pressure. ๎‡

Most reactions

Latest posts