What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Just back tracked a couple of pages and read blazing and earth - thought what the heck, give it a try after 7 lava and countless blazings and mud - what do I have to loose - dragonvale happy dance drum role - solstice on epic - yay! Thanks for the hot tip. Love this forum.

Wa WhooooooA! This is such a happy camp!

GC: id Ms_Stormy

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Screaming Violet said:
I was failing miserably at getting the pearl.. Until I tried a trick that got me breeding butterfly's. I simply bred brand new snow and seaweed dragons, fed them up to L 10 and wouldn't you know it I got pearl first time!
Hope this helps someone else.
If I can manage to breed a solstice dragon I may try for a 2nd pearl... That's if it's possible!!!

Wa WhooooA !

Screaming Violet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Mud and blazing

It banks for that. My first attempt just failed so I'm going to try the breed new parents trick and see if that may work. Might also add some gold path as someone else suggested - it certainly can't hurt .. I should probably try building a sun habitat too. No good getting it if it has no where to live

GC ID ScreamingViolet

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
Somehow I think a change is good, making new paths, move a boost etc, when I think about it, just before I breed my first solicit I made some gold-path. It has happened earlier, moving my boost made me get something I wanted. It could be a coincident of course...

I think there is something to that because I got mine shortly after I did some decorating too.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes just got my display pearl! I bred my seaweed and snow in the NBC and waited for the bar to appear to tell me the breed time... But it didn't appear. So I waited. And waited. After a minute of just staring at it the bar still hadn't appeared so I came here to check out what's new the went back to see the time and BAM! Pearl. Now I only need the quicksilver and my collection will be as complete as I can get it.

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Yes just got my display pearl! I bred my seaweed and snow in the NBC and waited for the bar to appear to tell me the breed time... But it didn't appear. So I waited. And waited. After a minute of just staring at it the bar still hadn't appeared so I came here to check out what's new the went back to see the time and BAM! Pearl. Now I only need the quicksilver and my collection will be as complete as I can get it.

WawhoooooA!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
msstormies said:
Say I'm I going out of my mind ? But has the gem island changed colors?

I don't see any difference. :)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" ;) GC id: kryp2n8

Last edited:

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:

Nice! :)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" ;) GC id: kryp2n8

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Say if you have to many earth dragons :-( went a little over board trying to do pairs. And you sell one, or if it is good to sell one. Will it minus it from the earth shrine. Or should I not sell it and put it in hibernation? I'm thinking I have to many earth habitats so I would down size a habbi
Thnxs

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
msstormies said:
Say if you have to many earth dragons :-( went a little over board trying to do pairs. And you sell one, or if it is good to sell one. Will it minus it from the earth shrine. Or should I not sell it and put it in hibernation? I'm thinking I have to many earth habitats so I would down size a habbi
Thnxs

Feed it first to level10, then put it on hibernation cave, if you don't have, you can sell it, it will not deduct the count of your earth shrine if you have purchase shrine before selling it.

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Feed it first to level10, then put it on hibernation cave, if you don't have, you can sell it, it will not deduct the count of your earth shrine if you have purchase shrine before selling it.

Cool thanks have the hibernation cave just wasn't certain. So I can do this with the plant to!

Most reactions

Latest posts