What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ningynig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the people/wizards just go to show how large/ good your park or dragons are with the paths plants ect make it look better that attract more people that's all also I think it all adds to your high score

Kattepoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Make sure They are adults when breeding and no juvenille so level 7 and up

Anyone got à rainbow yet.

I have them all but no luck with THE rainbow

Last edited:

ningynig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have heard that a rainbow is made by breeding any 2 level 10 dragons and then it's all down to luck tho :/

Bvereza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help me

Hey there, could you make me a favor?
I have a friend in gamecenter and he has my lvl (14) on dragonvale... But in Park Value (leaderbord) i have so many more points than he has... What is this? And how do i get more lvl fast? Thanks a lot...

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, so I'll share what I've had so far. I'm a lvl 16. I have all but the rainbow & I've tried all the different suggestions so far, needless to say it's still random I can mix the same pair 3 times and get 3 different dragons or 3 of the same, no rhyme or reason, guess it's just luck.

Here are the ones I've had success reproducing most of the time with these pairs, but no guarantees, good luck!
MUD - ice, earth
MOSS - plant, mountain
TREE - plant, earth
FLOWER - plant, fire
SONIC - air, lightning
SNOW - air, cold
MOUNTAIN - earth, cold
STORM - cold, lightning

Hope these work as well for you all as they have for me!

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dragon List

DragonVale

Dragons list:
(Dragon), (Habitat)
Plant - plant
Earth - earth
Fire - fire
Cold - cold
Lightning - lightning
Water - water
Tree - plant or earth
Flower - fire or plant
Lava - fire or earth
Moss - earth or plant
Poison - plant or fire
Mountain - cold or earth
Firefly - fire or lightning
Crystal - lightning or earth
Quake - earth or lightning
Storm - lightning or cold
Ice - cold or water
Mud - earth or water
Swamp - plant or water
Seaweed - water or plant
Air - air
Sonic - air or lightning
Snow - cold or air
Blazing - air or fire
Willow - air or plant
Rainbow - rainbow

Hope this helps!

crafton2677

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dragonvale!!! I gift daily! I also help out when I visit your island! Would like friend requests only from people who do the same! Friend me: Crafton2677

kitkatbaby714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bvereza said:
Hey there, could you make me a favor?
I have a friend in gamecenter and he has my lvl (14) on dragonvale... But in Park Value (leaderbord) i have so many more points than he has... What is this? And how do i get more lvl fast? Thanks a lot...

I think the leader board points go up if you have stone paths, and decorations. I'm not sure though. The better the stone path access to the habitats the more wizards show up.

ningynig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's true score gets higher due to decoration and how high a lvl your dragon is and levelling up best was is to make treats really

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried every pair mentioned to get rainbow, it's totally random and luck! I'm up to about try number 25 so far. Good luck.

Another valuable resource for DragonVale is this Google doc
CLICK RAINBOW RESPONSES AT TOP OF DOCUMENT.
This document shows all the successful attempts people have done for rainbow, it lists the pairs, their order, their levels, etc... Basicly it's random luck! But it will give you a good starting point to go off of.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited:

pray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If someone knew the Best Way to get the Rainbow Dragon pm me

Most reactions

Latest posts