What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
Very wise Tommy. I found myself spending gems its taken weeks to acquire cause I missed getting a breeding pair on other limited time dragons and couldn't breed more. I actually have two Bloom eggs in nest. But I wonder if they'll give more joy in the long term than the Moon that took me 3 months to get? Can anyone tell me if limits time dragons continue to breed true after BFS takes the eggs out of the Marketplace?

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Doubles breed true even when you can't buy them which is why we are all trying to get two.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Dyane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:

Hello, do you know if this is a Rainbow , the egg is banded with blue,green, red and yellow NOT dotted. Thank you Dyanne

image-591543244.jpg

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, i dont have a Plant dragon as i got rid of the last one to make some DV cash for the shrines..
Will Lichen x Storm work for the new Bloom dragon?? I am yet to start trying for the Bloom as i had updated Dv only an hour back..

Yes, I got it first try in the EBI. Good luck!

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No gems left on second account to speed fails, but can happily report first Bloom breeding in EBI on primary account. Lichen and Storm finally came through. Will let it hatch itself I think and then try for number two. Happier now :) Pity I just bred all my Magnetics for the Gold Shrines.

Sweet on both good news, hunting down Bloom and reaching Gold. Congratulation!

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah they told me that too so I had to make an appointment with the apple genius bar in apple store Liverpool and when he couldn't fix it it I got a brand new iPad ,did they not offer you an appointment x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

No, I may have just gotten a bad support person. He was pushy, which turned me off. Seriously, 3 months makes me think are there problems awaiting in the near future. He compared the warranty to a car, yes , but I got a five year warranty with free oil changes, free flat beds tows and free rental if the car was in repair more than a few hours. I just think it is poor business. I hope this experience is a fluke. But thanks, I will ask next time for a store appt.

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got it in the nest!!! Yay! Going for number 2! Hopefully won't get anymore 48 hours.

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Attachments

• image-2213455564.jpg
    image-2213455564.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 309

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really strange. Skater boy had similar problem recently

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

I learned any app downloading is call a purchased in the itune store. Even though it is free. Luckily, maybe there was an high influx of downloads when I was trying and itune could not handle it. I walked away and came back tried again and voila!

Most reactions

Latest posts