What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, desperately tring for a Rainbow, i got another Panlong with Blazing 15 x Mud 14..
Whats the present hot combo for Rainbow?? I am getting sick of this Rainbow hunt.. :(

I think I would stick with that combo. I know it's frustrating but statistically it should throw one out. I'm surprised it hasn't all ready. Sorry you don't have it yet.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got my 2nd clover in EBI with moss and flower both level 7!!! Whew

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Yay! Congrats! :thumbs:

Ok, didn't my first come shortly after your first? Could this be a sign? Lol. I have a pair finishing very soon...

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After days of no clover, I get two straight after one another! Now for the first time I have at least one of every dragon that's been available since I started. So feeling very proud of myself, for now. Now I just need a second Panlong so I can start earning some decent DC so I can level up my dragons. Four away on two shrines to have all silver. So much to do lol.

Si

Oh wow! Congrats! :thumbs:

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Fletch. Here's the link to my blog:

Blog | 406 Strategies: Internet Marketing for Small & Local Business

There are some posts there that are broader in topic than just Internet marketing for small and local business. My personal favorites of those are:

Resuming next week - its something I really enjoy doing.

Poppy

Good luck Poppy! I'm sure we'll see you around. I look forward to checking out your blog! :thumbs: Looks interesting.

Bmo321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! *MAJOR* happy dance here - I just did ANOTHER blazing (10) / mud (4) - both new, taken from the HC and fed up to those levels - AND I HAVE A PANLONG breeding!!!

(sorry for yelling, but I know you all know how that feels :) )

Thanks all for encouragement and good vibes! :D

Congrats!! Love it when a plan comes together!! :thumbs: Keep dancing!

Bmo321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So we sort of missed out on wagering on St Patricks dragon because it came straight after the LYD, but hands up if you want me to run a speed breeding comp on the Easter Dragon?

My hand is up. As long as the wager is no more than a gem. I've been swamped lately and if I happen to come in late (or, typically, don't manage to breed the silly thing for days!! ;)) I'd rather not have to forfeit my first born bunny dragon or anything . . .:D

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Yes, they are a supporting vendor. If you look by the avatar that will usually give you a clue if it's legit or spam. :thumbs:

Ooh GT you are now an iPad guru lol x x x

Edit: ooh and I'm an iPad ninja lmao X x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Last edited:

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Yay! Congrats! :thumbs:

Ok, didn't my first come shortly after your first? Could this be a sign? Lol. I have a pair finishing very soon...

Fingers crossed for you x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Most reactions

Latest posts