What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats on getting your LYD!!!! The big question now, who is going to hatch their egg first???

Not me! :D Mine is still not finished in the hatchery. A couple more hrs to go. I wasted enough gems trying to get a 2nd one. Hmfff... Haha

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SillySmiffy;459560X said:
Got my LYD!!!! Only took ALL my saved gems and I might have bought some >.> but it looks nice! Not I have no gems or food lol.

Yay! Congats! :thumbs:

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry babes I'm jumping and screaming out of that corner I just sped up three more duds(so glad I been saving those gems ) and got it YEAH BABY YEAH lol keep trying it'll come soon I promise x x x

Btw lvl 15 pan and lvl 10 love

I may be back in the corner soon though as I'm now going to leave that to breed away and try on my sons for him since it's 4 am in the morning and he is in bed awww he will be so upset that he completely missed the comp he keeps asking me when does it start x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Yay! Congrats Vicky! We did it quickly for the first time! :D

Let the tantrums begin for number two! Haha

:eek: No! I see where this is going with your sons account! Yikes!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wondered the same thing. Don't have a love on my second account and would like to get a LYD there too.

Just a theory but I would assume all combos that worked in the past for rainbow should work for LYD....hopefully...

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly -- so I couldn't stand it!! Lol. Love+cold - sped up first 2 attempts (fireflies) - 3rd attempt Leap Year (well it's a 14 1/2 hour incubation time - nursery is full - gem count is low - no rainbow habitat - a girl has to show SOME restraint!!) :D

Yay! Congrats Becky! :thumbs:

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep for sur I am well back there I have got one breeding now but I have been trying on my sons I have just spen over 70 gems with no luck and get this two yes two 24 HR breeds in each cave how in the he'll am I going to explain that to him???? Thought it would be ok if I had a LYD for him , I'm wondering if I should just use them all and buy him a new pack as he had about 130 when I started oh shoot x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

:eek: no! I knew this was going there...

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just blow thru 40 gems no lyd... Everything is full pouting very hard.. Stomping my feet like a child.... I am So going to bed..... Good luck and congrads to all!!!! ;)

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Oh no Tricia! Hope you get it soon! I was wondering if I should of sent you a text when I seen it was available...

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
I know... Was crying about using 50+

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Correction I just checked all most 100... I can not believe I did that....

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Oh no Tricia! Hope you get it soon! I was wondering if I should of sent you a text when I seen it was available...

I got it

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooops, that wouldn't help huh. . .someone posted pan with cold. But don't quote me. GT. where are you???? Help

Lol sorry! I was in bed and about to be kicked out of there. Hehe. Love/Panlong. Gotta update my sig. :thumbs:

mc_neeze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got one this morning second try with Love10/Cold12

Rumor has it on the wiki that these are next to impossible to get for a second one? Anyone have any luck getting a second? (oh yeah and congrats to all who got one!)

Most reactions

Latest posts