What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi to all the dragonvale die hard players. My name is Di, and I am from Melbourne Australia. I started playing Dragonvale late October last year. I have followed this forum off and on since that time and I have been so incredibly
grateful to all the die hard players who have given excellent advice regarding breeding and how to play the game
'smarter!' Because of your track record, I have been able to breed the rares I needed - so, thank you. I am slowly
working on trying to level up my dragons to level 15. I have a long way to go as I only have 20 all up so far. As yet I have not purchased a gem tree, purely because I had two friends playing, and they very rarely play the game now.
Poppy, I would love to see your nursery. The new fountain of life is cool. I think you can take credit for that.
GT500girl, and to the many others who continue to post on this thread and are willing to help out others and give their time to this thread - that is very gracious of you.
I would love to take a look at some of your islands/dragons, not for
gems as I can only give away 3 a day. As you have all talked about your islands, and as some of you have posted snap shots of your work along the way, I have been excited to see your islands/eggs. When Fletch posted his thoughts about other people's creations and gave advice, i thought then ' I really should join the thread.' If you would like to add me, I would be really grateful. My user name is dizdizdizzy. Blessings, Di

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi dizdiz:

I am going to move your Post to the right section of the forum so you get more attention.

Also, there is an existing thread, please also refer to this for communications to Poppy and GT500girl.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/46981-dragonvale-tips-tricks-no-friend-requests.html

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

OP
dizdizdizzy

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much, really appreciate your help. I think I need to leave a space in my game centre ID should read diz diz dizzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts