Cox780770 iPF Noob Joined Dec 17, 2011 Messages 2,991 Reaction score 816 Location Liverpool Jan 20, 2012 #106 Sent these today as stated in a previous post ( 20th jan) Courtney1023 Lazyboy612 Chipster1999 Avassa Zsa17 TDyert77 Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10
Sent these today as stated in a previous post ( 20th jan) Courtney1023 Lazyboy612 Chipster1999 Avassa Zsa17 TDyert77 Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10
skaterboy69 iPF Noob Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 801 Reaction score 148 Jan 20, 2012 #107 Tomorrow morning I will send gems to these 6ppl that I've received gems from today: FrankleHG Magicmyst Dazz34 Harveyeaston Skunamuffin FranciscoBR
Tomorrow morning I will send gems to these 6ppl that I've received gems from today: FrankleHG Magicmyst Dazz34 Harveyeaston Skunamuffin FranciscoBR
K Khernand59 iPF Noob Joined Dec 20, 2011 Messages 29 Reaction score 6 Location Texas Jan 20, 2012 #108 Today Amy/JoJo Skaala2903 Vivipilou Brooklyn11220 Ocha_rnd Mjtyler
OP OP GT500Girl iPF Noob Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 3,412 Reaction score 507 Location Florida Jan 20, 2012 #109 Today Bronx212 Casrow Boleyn1 Kelseyunrated Cheche0715 Rudysa2
mjtyler iPF Noob Joined Jul 29, 2011 Messages 899 Reaction score 281 Location South Australia Jan 21, 2012 #110 Sent today Snuggle Snalfa Sunnyjim123456789 Bird maestro M4tt0612 Paledoor
VDL04 iPF Noob Joined Oct 3, 2011 Messages 1,142 Reaction score 441 Jan 21, 2012 #111 Sent today Durkoj Chrismylifeaway Gypsytart Sexyandiknowit ZinnerWinner Julkur
Cox780770 iPF Noob Joined Dec 17, 2011 Messages 2,991 Reaction score 816 Location Liverpool Jan 21, 2012 #112 Sent today to Sherylynp Pollock305 Royal w/cheese I love metalstorm Tayayla Twistedevil666 Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10
Sent today to Sherylynp Pollock305 Royal w/cheese I love metalstorm Tayayla Twistedevil666 Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10
skunamuffin iPF Noob Joined Oct 26, 2011 Messages 180 Reaction score 66 Jan 21, 2012 #113 Today 1/21: Twiz Nomis Phibes74 Weavemeister Birdmaestro Vivipilou {GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF
Today 1/21: Twiz Nomis Phibes74 Weavemeister Birdmaestro Vivipilou {GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF
skaterboy69 iPF Noob Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 801 Reaction score 148 Jan 21, 2012 #114 Sent gems to these ppl today (names are shortened) Frankle. Magic. Dazz. Darvey. Skuna. Francisco GC ID: 69skaterboy69
Sent gems to these ppl today (names are shortened) Frankle. Magic. Dazz. Darvey. Skuna. Francisco GC ID: 69skaterboy69
skaterboy69 iPF Noob Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 801 Reaction score 148 Jan 21, 2012 #115 Recieved gems from these ppl so far today ik im missing some so let me know if u sent me one today. 609z. Ibunda. Niinii. gizzlegutz. GC ID: 69skaterboy69
Recieved gems from these ppl so far today ik im missing some so let me know if u sent me one today. 609z. Ibunda. Niinii. gizzlegutz. GC ID: 69skaterboy69
Brooklyn11220 iPF Noob Joined Sep 25, 2011 Messages 746 Reaction score 268 Location Puerto Rico Jan 21, 2012 #116 Sent yesterday : Dekliko,[++Cherry++],gypsytart,Zsa17,lady-nanny84,Cuervo182 Sent today : alstuf,Snicklegruber,Gameking78,Skaala2903,apl83,elsexi
Sent yesterday : Dekliko,[++Cherry++],gypsytart,Zsa17,lady-nanny84,Cuervo182 Sent today : alstuf,Snicklegruber,Gameking78,Skaala2903,apl83,elsexi
K Khernand59 iPF Noob Joined Dec 20, 2011 Messages 29 Reaction score 6 Location Texas Jan 21, 2012 #117 Today Grubs2010 Dawnri *net* 69skaterboy69 Jcksorbttr Nenad8300
Michelin iPF Noob Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 390 Reaction score 187 Location Perth, Australia Jan 21, 2012 #118 Michelin said: Will send tomorrow, 21 Jan Love2w it rain Cuervo182 Don of Avalon Anastacia Cascara sagrada JonPawl Will send Sun 22 Jan Dazz34 Zsa17 mc neeze r.b-c Wildwing76 Luke Andreychuk Click to expand... So have sent the above yesterday and this morning...(+8 GMT) Here's the list that I will send tomorrow, Mon 23 Jan Mitch102691 SillySmiffy Kent70 VDL04 SpamerQwerty Skaala2903
Michelin said: Will send tomorrow, 21 Jan Love2w it rain Cuervo182 Don of Avalon Anastacia Cascara sagrada JonPawl Will send Sun 22 Jan Dazz34 Zsa17 mc neeze r.b-c Wildwing76 Luke Andreychuk Click to expand... So have sent the above yesterday and this morning...(+8 GMT) Here's the list that I will send tomorrow, Mon 23 Jan Mitch102691 SillySmiffy Kent70 VDL04 SpamerQwerty Skaala2903
OP OP GT500Girl iPF Noob Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 3,412 Reaction score 507 Location Florida Jan 21, 2012 #119 Today Donofavalon Brooklyn11220 Phibes74 Dazz34 Chutney.spires Chrismylifeaway Sorry I'm so late on sending out gems. Here I go again on this late gem cycle. *sigh*. Been busy most of the day and gone most of the evening.
Today Donofavalon Brooklyn11220 Phibes74 Dazz34 Chutney.spires Chrismylifeaway Sorry I'm so late on sending out gems. Here I go again on this late gem cycle. *sigh*. Been busy most of the day and gone most of the evening.
mjtyler iPF Noob Joined Jul 29, 2011 Messages 899 Reaction score 281 Location South Australia Jan 22, 2012 #120 Sent today 22/01 Dekliko Khernand59 Lithonis Donofavalon Tattsmcgee Skaala